What's new

Why Badger and Blade rocks!

There are lots of reasons that this site is great. Most days for me this site is a respite from a tough work situation. I have my family and friends but, sometimes a group of like minded folks relax you. I was on BST lately and had a great experience.

Special shout out to @AlphaFrank75 who after the Post Master General stole some good blades,:001_tt2: he sent some replacement. This site renews my hope in humanity!

I agree, this is a great site, with great people. I am one who looks at shaving as "just shaving." It is the folks here that really make the site.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are lots of reasons that this site is great. Most days for me this site is a respite from a tough work situation. I have my family and friends but, sometimes a group of like minded folks relax you. I was on BST lately and had a great experience.

Special shout out to @AlphaFrank75 who after the Post Master General stole some good blades,:001_tt2: he sent some replacement. This site renews my hope in humanity!

Amen. Well said.

I'm in complete agreement with you guys!! I've learned so much and have had a great time doing it and love the camaraderie here on B&B!!

I have been a member or lurker on several forums but this is by far the best and most helpful that i have seen. There are experts here and people like me that just enjoy the hobby if you will. I have never seen a kinder and more helpful forum and absolutely no sign of elitism. Thank you all as you make everyone feel welcome.

How many other places can you go and someone right unseen will let you borrow things, cheer you up, trade, and PIF! I think it shows that a little common courtesy goes a long way! It's like the good old days I feel like I "know" everyone

tumblr_inline_mfr1wshNs61raj8mk.gif

Top Bottom