What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Sorry guys...I got a little busy last night. I just wanted to say Congratulations @Grundi! This is a masterful win!

Thanks to @imatabor for calling one of the best games to date in my opinion. Make sure you all head on over to the Badger & Blade Bingo Survivor's Club for a much calmer relaxing game that will start soon. Thanks again all for making this game a truly great one!

Congrats Grundy!!! Great game everyone! John, excellent job, I feel you had few tricks for upcoming days, well save it for next time! Don, awesome as always, perfectly balanced cards, we all had a chance. Sorry for stepping down, I hope you can be player... Lady and gents, 'till next time!

Thanks Gagi! Hope to see you again soon!

Congrats @Grundi

And now @imatabor I need to know what day that little monkey would've let me win.

Well it appears that you would have had Bingo on day 12. The word that would give you this would have been "zamak." This is interesting because if I did this right...I think there would have been two or three other people to get bingo that day also.

Good game everyone. I was close. Only one away. @dangerousdon, when would I have gotten a Bingo?

Day 14 with the word "tech." Sorry

I scanned every post on your profile page up until this post twice, and I found nothing. I am out. I don't have the time for this I am afraid.
Sorry you got frustrated. At least the game is over so you don't have to quit.
A couple posts back I posted where to find the links from the last few games.

Thanks for playng.

Don't make me revoke your franchise, Princess! ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
giphy-1.gif

Sorry you got frustrated. At least the game is over so you don't have to quit.
A couple posts back I posted where to find the links from the last few games.

Thanks for playng.

Thanks for being the caller John. I never played one of these, and I wanted to see what it was about. I doubt I will play another unless I end up with a different lifestyle, but thanks for the chance.

Thanks for being the caller John. I never played one of these, and I wanted to see what it was about. I doubt I will play another unless I end up with a different lifestyle, but thanks for the chance.
Don't totally give up. Most of the callers aren't as evil devious creative as I am. You jumped into a hard game for your first.

Hey @dangerousdon could you post everyone's winning day? I know you have nothing but time on your hands....

Congrats to @Grundi welcome to the winners club.

EDIT* Oh and thanks to @imatabor for calling a devious game. I had all your tricks figured out until that last one. You sir, are tricksy.

Please don't give up. We will have another game starting soon in the "Badger and Blade Bingo Survivor's Club" thread, and that is easy, straight-forward bingo, with normal bingo numbers being called. It's the stress relief game we use to calm down after Forum bingo games. (but as mentioned, most Forum Games aren't as hard as this one was).

Hey @dangerousdon could you post everyone's winning day? I know you have nothing but time on your hands....

Congrats to @Grundi welcome to the winners club.

EDIT* Oh and thanks to @imatabor for calling a devious game. I had all your tricks figured out until that last one. You sir, are tricksy.

So...I'm not going to post on what day everyone would have won...but if you want to know...post and I will see what I can do. Thanks again for playing everyone!

@dangerousdon
So...I'm not going to post on what day everyone would have won...but if you want to know...post and I will see what I can do. Thanks again for playing everyone!

If you don't mind. Here is the complete word list.

Day 1
OC
Toggle
Milord

Day 2
XTG
Old Type
Ming Shi

Day 3
Popular
Restore
Aggressive