What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

hmmmm that card looks blank to me?? :wink2:
But I hope it is confirmed, will save me from looking for today's words.
I tried to mark the words, but the highlighter only left smudge marks on my monitor.

Until the Monkey finds a way to give the bear anthrax.
Monkey is too sad right now...
SadMonkey.jpeg

Congrats Grundy!!! Great game everyone! John, excellent job, I feel you had few tricks for upcoming days, well save it for next time! Don, awesome as always, perfectly balanced cards, we all had a chance. Sorry for stepping down, I hope you can be player... Lady and gents, 'till next time!

Congrats Grundy--- looks good to me...

Can someone show me the third link from today-- got the two that were together, but man still can't find the third..

Congrats Grundy--- looks good to me...

Can someone show me the third link from today-- got the two that were together, but man still can't find the third..
Go back to where you found the first two, and look for something that doesn't belong in a post you have already read.

Go back to where you found the first two, and look for something that doesn't belong in a thread you have already read.
I thought that one was from Monday....

Maybe I missed one from Monday--- oh well- I was 0for today anyway, will wait for recap.

I tried to mark the words, but the highlighter only left smudge marks on my monitor.

It's that darn white out that gives me problems!:scared::nono::biggrin::lol:

FYI: You can use the highlight tool in Adobe Reader and save the file. You can also use the draw tool to circle them.
Oh and Congratulations!

Terribly sorry about the enunciation...ehem....

View attachment 789610

View attachment 789612

Milord, Knack, [B&B Free Space], Aggressive, OC
First of all The card has been verified and we have a winner!!

Congratulations to Grundi, well done. PM me and we will work out the details on your prize.

Thanks everyone for playing. I hope you had fun and that I wasn't too easy on you!

Does anyone want a recap of the last few days?

Oh yeah, Monkey beats bear all day long!!

proxy.php

Thank you, everyone!! The fun for me is in searching for the words and the witty banter (winning is nice, too)!! It's the back-and-forth's that really make the game!!

A big Thank You to @imatabor for calling a great round of B&B Bingo!! You did an excellent job making this round progressively harder while keeping it fun. It took me a while to find the today's 3rd word (thank you, @mwinne63, for the tip, I missed it entirely, just something you always see). I would hate to think what other tricks @imatabor has up his sleeve for the coming days!! Thanks, @clyde72, for the PDF tip, I've never used that feature before, so much easier to keep track of the words. And thank you, @dangerousdon, for handling the cards.

PS. Bear sent a PM to Monkey

I know you all worked hard at finding the links. Believe it or not it wasn't easy to find new ways to hide them. It is a fine line between too easy and crazy impossible. I hope you found it challenging but fun.

So I'm not going to give you the words for the recap but just the link post and where I hid the link.

The Monkey says "Thanks" too.
53f03bb093b12979bb9b09831e630b79-jpg.788602

Friday:Cleaning Tips?
1. B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition Highlight the page and you will see "Bingo Link" in white font
2. Italian Raised flat bottom again highlight post.
3. Three piece razors: Pins vs. Corner Tabs again highlight

Saturday
1. Timeless Master Kit Click on "THE" in the "the timeless master Kit...."
2.Timeless Master Kit click on "Timeless master kit" in the "the timeless master Kit...."
3. Timeless Master Kit Click on "..." in the "the timeless master Kit...."

Monday
1. Timeless Master Kit Click on "DON
2. Cleaning Tips? Click on "+1000"
3. B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition Click on the poor coyote.

Tuesday (This is the pièce de résistance)
1.Vintage open combs Click on the fake red "NEW" button in the upper right corner.
2. Vintage open combs Click on the "AM" in the fake "Last edited: Today at 7:26 AM" in the lower right corner.
3. Vintage open combs Click on the "at" in the fake "Last edited: Today at 7:26 AM" in the lower right corner.

I saw that NEW on Monday, so how is it for Tuesday's word?
I got that word yesterday....

I cry foul.. You posted 4 words Monday and two today. You broke not just the internet, but you broke the rules.

I stopped searching on Monday after i found that one...

I saw that NEW on Monday, so how is it for Tuesday's word?
I got that word yesterday....

I cry foul.. You posted 4 words Monday and two today. You broke not just the internet, but you broke the rules.

I stopped searching on Monday after i found that one...

I'm sorry but what was the the edit date and time? The "Edited" time and date was for today.

Any further complaints should be directed to my associate

53f03bb093b12979bb9b09831e630b79-jpg.788602

Top Bottom