What are your nicknames/aliases?
Daddy ; Hubby

Where do you live?
Boston, MA

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Product Manager for a Software Company

What is your favorite shave setup?
Edwin Jagger DE87 razor ; Da Vinci UOMO Shaving Brush ; The Blades Grim Smolder Pre-Shave Oil ; Arko Shave Stick ; Generic apothecary mug ; CREED Green Irish Tweed Aftershave

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Spending time with my wife and daughter ; Cultivating and maintaining the perfect yard ; Competing in foot/swimming/cycling races ; kayaking ; rock climbing ; tea collecting

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm an alcoholic who is 7 years sober. I'll be 40 in two months, and after 10+ years wasted on drunkenness, I've tailored a life of which I'm very proud. I strive to find joy in every moment, no matter how trivial or repetitive (which is precisely why I adopted DE shaving -- even the most mundane rituals can be transformed into times of zen). I love playing with my toddler daughter, date nights with my wife, listening to classic jazz records, drinking artisan teas, dressing to the nines, and traveling this beautiful world for both business and leisure. I also really, really like endurance sports.

What is your real name?
Jay

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Daddy ; Hubby

Where do you live?
Boston, MA

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Product Manager for a Software Company

What is your favorite shave setup?
Edwin Jagger DE87 razor ; Da Vinci UOMO Shaving Brush ; The Blades Grim Smolder Pre-Shave Oil ; Arko Shave Stick ; Generic apothecary mug ; CREED Green Irish Tweed Aftershave

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Spending time with my wife and daughter ; Cultivating and maintaining the perfect yard ; Competing in foot/swimming/cycling races ; kayaking ; rock climbing ; tea collecting

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm an alcoholic who is 7 years sober. I'll be 40 in two months, and after 10+ years wasted on drunkenness, I've tailored a life of which I'm very proud. I strive to find joy in every moment, no matter how trivial or repetitive (which is precisely why I adopted DE shaving -- even the most mundane rituals can be transformed into times of zen). I love playing with my toddler daughter, date nights with my wife, listening to classic jazz records, drinking artisan teas, dressing to the nines, and traveling this beautiful world for both business and leisure. I also really, really like endurance sports.
Welcome almost 40

Top Bottom