What's new

What happened to the Arko pucks?

They don't really seem to be as readily available lately. You can still get the sticks with no problem. What happened to the pucks?

They are on Ebay from Turkey only it seems. So, we are talking a month or more for delivery unless you know someone that Piolets Air Force One. :)

They are on Ebay from Turkey only it seems. So, we are talking a month or more for delivery unless you know someone that Piolets Air Force One. :)
So they just aren't imported to the U.S anymore? Pretty strange. I knew I should have stocked up!

Not having tried the bowl, so I don't know if there's a difference. That said, the stick is pretty easy to press into pretty much whatever you have. I use the small guacamole bowls they sell.

Did Ebay refund your money.? I really do not like to order from overseas unless I have too.

I wasn't very net shopping savvy at the time. I waited and gave the guy a chance, but nada. It's a small amount, I didn't wish to go through much hassle. If it got lost, it's fine. If he didn't send it, it's on his conscience.

Since then, I've been making regular purchases and I never had any problems buying anywhere, it's only this one purchase that was "special".

You could be missing out some really good stuff out there, I'd say it's pretty safe. 9 out of 10.

Top Bottom