What's new

Smart Use of Liquor Bottles for Aftershave

My barbers coworker who is also a barber loves Jack Daniels to drink. After he's done drinking them he reuses them to store and uses them to pour out the aftershave for his clients. He does this by drilling a hole in the center of the bottle cap. Or maybe he uses a nail to make the hole. Not sure

Also, he uses another bottle as a water bottle with a sprayer. I think it's a smart way to recycle [emoji748]️ and use the bottles which look cool in my opinion.

See picture below.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using a Patròn bottle for my Clubman for awhile now. I've got some Crystal skull vodka bottles that I'm going to get around to using.
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I've been using a Patròn bottle for my Clubman for awhile now. I've got some Crystal skull vodka bottles that I'm going to get around to using.
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nice [emoji106]

My friend uses an old Bulleit bourbon bottle for olive oil. He removed the sticker and put on a pourer spout. It looks outstanding. I hadn't thought about doing something similar for AS, but it's a great idea!

Wouldn't leaving a hole in the cap dissipate the fragrance scent of the aftershave? They're meant to be closed with no air getting to them. I bought 5 oz. dasher bottles with plastic pour regulators and decanted all my Clubman aftershaves.
You could also just buy hot sauce bottles and empty them all out followed by an extensive dish soap rinse. I've also found that larger olive oil and balsamic vinegar bottles are also good because they have pour regulators (official term: orifice reducers).

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
If he's a barber he is likely using the AS fast enough that it doesn't matter.

Cheers, Steve

Is that all it takes to get a glass bottle with a pour restrictor?? Genius..

Into the Jack bottle you go, Clubman!

Wouldn't leaving a hole in the cap dissipate the fragrance scent of the aftershave? They're meant to be closed with no air getting to them. I bought 5 oz. dasher bottles with plastic pour regulators and decanted all my Clubman aftershaves.
You could also just buy hot sauce bottles and empty them all out followed by an extensive dish soap rinse. I've also found that larger olive oil and balsamic vinegar bottles are also good because they have pour regulators (official term: orifice reducers).

Yea the barbers use up the aftershaves really quick. My barber had like 5 bottles of lime sec stored away in his cabinet. I like your bottle suggestions though. I guess the barber can also put a piece of tape over the bottle cap to stop the smell from disappearing. Thanks for posting

Top Bottom