What's new

Aftershave Bingo: Game On!

Congrats Michael. Chris will get the 3BSC Signup started soon, all new players to the Official BB Bingo are now eligible to join us in the 3BSC for a game or two between Official Games. No long term hunting, or deception, Just numbers called for your pleasure. Here is a link:
Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Wait, where's my stuff?? @aspirin54, please PM me your address so I can send you the prizes. Pictures, or it didn't happen! I added a surprise bottle, based on an old thread that I used in the game.

A big Thank You for everyone who participated. My goal was to make it an enjoyable experience by keeping my tricks to a minimum. Of course, I couldn't make it TOO easy, so I got a bit sneaky a couple of times. Thank you for your indulgence when I made a couple of missteps, and I most definitely appreciate having those pointed out to me. Bingo should be fun, not frustrating, IMO. Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Same time next year, or whenever my turn comes up again? :badger::clap:

Congrats Michael! Great game it was, thanks to Bruce and Don! KJ left Bingo in right hands! Well, folks see you next time! And, not to forget, what were upcoming words?

Today's words:
Gillette
reducer
pheromones

Tomorrow's words would have been:
sensitive
'Lectric
balm

Top Bottom