What's new

List your top 2 or 3 quad milled soaps

I've never hear of quad milled soap. I'll have to check it out. I'm curious--how does it lather, and how long does a puck last?

I love PdP 63 (used it this morning). It is very hard and lasts forever. I have plenty of triple milled soap also, and those are plenty hard as well. I'm not sure if the quad milled PdP is harder than the triple milled soaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if the quad milled PdP is harder than the triple milled soaps
I think a new puck is a little harder than a new puck of SV or other triples--until you start using it. Then I think the water absorption quickly evens things out, even if you don't bloom.

marketing at it's finest.....
^+1.
nonetheless, PdP63 is nice, altho not a leap above other top-tier hard soaps.

proxy.php

If milling is comparable to razor blades, I'll stop at 1 thank you very much.

More seriously, I had better luck with artisan and Italian soft soaps so PdP had to go.

Is 63 still the only quad milled soap?

Is this this the next market opportunity for the cartridge industry? Triple, Quad, Quint, Sex, and Sept milled soaps ? Only kidding.

As far as I know, PdP is the only quad milled soap on the market.

There's many options with triple milled soaps though so go nuts!

Is 63 still the only quad milled soap?

Is this this the next market opportunity for the cartridge industry? Triple, Quad, Quint, Sex, and Sept milled soaps ? Only kidding.
There are two PdP shaving soaps. The original (now called Bergamot & Thyme) and the #63. Both seem to be the same soap base, they are very hard and long-lasting soaps.

Top Bottom