What's new

How many shaves in a tub of Castle Forbes?

This might have been answered in the past but what I am wondering is(before I buy a tub of CF) is roughly how many shaves can one get out of a tub?

Can't speak to CF directly, but I've been using the same two tubs of T&H since the middle of June. Still about 40% left in each tub-- I've made a promise to myself that I'm not buying any more creams until I deplete at least one of these tubs...so it's not like I'm skimping or any thing :biggrin:

This might have been answered in the past but what I am wondering is(before I buy a tub of CF) is roughly how many shaves can one get out of a tub?

I'd be impressed if someone could give a legitimate number. All I can say is a LOT. I need to use a much smaller amount of CF than I do with other creams...I probably have a couple dozen shaves out of my container and I've barely made a dent.

I'd be impressed if someone could give a legitimate number. All I can say is a LOT. I need to use a much smaller amount of CF than I do with other creams...I probably have a couple dozen shaves out of my container and I've barely made a dent.

+1.

To infinity... and Beyond!

thats how many, a lot.

I am going on a year for my tub of CF limes although I do not use it daily. I figure on replacing it somewhere around the 15 month mark. A little really does go a long way.

Top Bottom