What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

I can confirm that one of your calls today as a plural on my card is listed as singular. I just assumed that it works. Please don't make me drop down to 2/9
+1 lol

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

Ok two for 3 today and 4/9 so Back to DEFCON 4, however.... ooops, I dropped my extra set of Missile Launch keys, and codes on floor, I am walking away and if someone else wants to pick them up..... then well I cannot confirm or deny that I had them if the missiles get launched. Sorry Adam, my card looks ok, but have to give the brethren options, LOL

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Ok two for 3 today and 4/9 so Back to DEFCON 4, however.... ooops, I dropped my extra set of Missile Launch keys, and codes on floor, I am walking away and if someone else wants to pick them up..... then well I cannot confirm or deny that I had them if the missiles get launched. Sorry Adam, my card looks ok, but have to give the brethren options, LOL
Understandable, Dave. Did you whistle as you strolled out? "smooth" move.

Last edited:
I just woke up and haven't seen the calls, but whatever is in the quotes must be exactly what is on the card to count.

So...just to clarify. If the called word in quotation marks is...let's just say...Zebra. And the word on my card is Zebras, I cannot mark that square off?

Top Bottom