What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

and Adam you will notice the ones hardest on you, are the former Bingo callers, LOL as we have been there.... Well except for @imatabor he is just pure evil in Bingo:lol:

Adam,
It's OK. You're new and this is the biggest bingo to date. The pressure is on, but you CAN handle it. We're a gentlemanly forum who are playing a game.

Remember, buddy:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.
A class act, for sure. This is why I stick around here. Well done.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Well I would love to say that I will win this game tomorrow, but unless [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION] lends me a word or two or if [MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION] can spare me a pinky, I technically can't win tomorrow.

Sent from the Danger Phone

$put the dogs back in.jpg

1/3. Maybe we should just leave one dog out growling?

Well I would love to say that I will win this game tomorrow, but unless [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION] lends me a word or two or if [MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION] can spare me a pinky, I technically can't win tomorrow.

Sent from the Danger Phone

You know I'll beat to it... but not today...

The pass card is in your 2017 Bingo Survival Attache:lol: in a protective sleeve in the front cover of "How to play B&B Bingo without brainbleed" manual

I forgot to read it all the way through! That's why there's all this pressure in my head! Gahh! You think I'd know by now...

Yeah, a lot of the folks tried to get in with the 2016 Card today, and were left with half a Michelob Light and A bag of stale Cheetos. KJ and I had to re-work the card for this year, so [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION] would not keep breaking in and stealing all the 3BSC game answers. We have the good stuff this year.... oh and cookies:lol:.. We got the problem fixed and everyone should be able to get it, and since it is the 1st day all wells, and draughts are free and Adam is paying for the good stuff. Chinese Buffet will begin at 9:00 and Karaoke at 11:00

Well, with the international dateline pretty much BEING the bar, that makes it nine tonight, eleven tonight, and both 6 am and pm. I'll have a pale ale, a whiskey, some wontons, more whiskey, moo too gai pan, beer, sweet and sour pork, more whiskey, sing 3am (Matchbox 20), beer, pass out, have a hangover and breakfast

All at once and all right now.

...timey wimey...

Another bad (0 for 3) start, feels like old games:thumbup:
Well, I think I've got this figured out...and if it's any consolation, I'm 0/3, too...but I got the free B&B Bingo square...so, at least, I've got that going for me...which is nice...

Wasn't much left in my Speyburn 10 year single malt. So I just poured the rest in. Especially after that third call.

proxy.php

Top Bottom