What's new

barbon shave cream from Hungary

After a 7 year lull in this thread I'll say I LOVE Barbon!
And Figaro too! And ... and ... and ... not to mention ... and then there's ... oh and we mustn't forget ... and that's before we get to the West European creams ... at any moment now the Indian creams will come into play ...It's hard work and fun being a shaving cream addict.

And Figaro too! And ... and ... and ... not to mention ... and then there's ... oh and we mustn't forget ... and that's before we get to the West European creams ... at any moment now the Indian creams will come into play ...It's hard work and fun being a shaving cream addict.

You're right about Figaro, although I much prefer the Barbon. The Indian creams are also terrific although my experience is somewhat limited compared to the European creams. Indeed, I am a cream and soap addict and I'm having so much fun!

You're right about Figaro, although I much prefer the Barbon. The Indian creams are also terrific although my experience is somewhat limited compared to the European creams. Indeed, I am a cream and soap addict and I'm having so much fun!
Like RT Smoothie said,,,,and RIP Derbylux the discontinued Hungarian marvel ;-)

Tam

Top Bottom