What's new

What's on your work bench right now?

timwcic

"Look what I found"
My first rescale using marcarta. It is not hard to work with and took a nice polish.
And the blade cleaned up good also

$IMG_0077.jpg

$IMG_0076.jpg

$IMG_0079.jpg

$IMG_0080.jpg

I've got several Irons in the fire so to speak.... It got me wondering if hat everyone else is working on. So, what are you sanding, rescaling, polishing, or modifying??
Just one iron in the fire but a huge 10/8" cleaver style custom for a customer.$IMG_0318.jpg

I can't stop looking at these. Do you really need two? Especially the one riding on the stabilizer. Just kidding…I'm jealous [emoji106] I look forward to seeing the set in all their glory.

~Royce

Not mine (unfortunately), I will post pictures of these babies when cleaned up.

I can't stop looking at these. Do you really need two? Especially the one riding on the stabilizer. Just kidding…I'm jealous [emoji106] I look forward to seeing the set in all their glory.

~Royce

Ok, got it. Without revealing, I know who the lucky devil is. Looks like the gamble payed off.

~Royce

been bringing my GD to work so i can make use of my break time, i ended up grinding the stabilizors off, and ground a partial thumb notch, now im sanding everything to a moderate polish, then rust bluing, im going through scale designs right now. i might do horn or bone. but im going to make a set of temp scales from acrylic, to practice pinning as well. ill post more in a new thread to not choke this one.

Top Bottom