What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm feeling left out for NOT getting a tamper ��. Looks like I'm in the minority

That's what I was thinking as well, but in all truth, I doubt that I'd use the tamper. So, it'd probably end up just sitting in a box somewhere. I just didn't see the point in ordering one if I wasn't going to use it.

This will be a great LE, Jason, something truly unique. I don't know what I will smoke in it yet, but I'd like it to be whatever you smoke in yours, old friend.

Well, Steve, I don't know about you, but I am smoking some Stonehaven in mine. It seems to be my go to inaugaral smoke in new pipes these days. I too am afraid to use the tamper. However, it is was it was made for. And it is a good conversation piece when out in public smoking that gorgeous pipe!

Thank God I love in Europe. I should have mine by Wed or Thurs!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
So, is everyone smoking Stonehaven? If we're all agreed, that works for me!

And if anyone needs some Stonehaven for the first smoke, head over to the Stock Exchange. ;)

So, is everyone smoking Stonehaven? If we're all agreed, that works for me!

And if anyone needs some Stonehaven for the first smoke, head over to the Stock Exchange. ;)

That is awesome of you and Riff Raff to share SH for this occasion. Do we pick a specific night or just smoke when we get 'em?

Jason, do we know how many tampers were sold? Picture shows 13, but is that all of them? We have a contest to put to bed :thumbup:
Not 100% on that, I know at least one person ordered just a tamper, but they could have ordered the pipe later on. I'll ask about it.

^Getting excited! I may have to start using a rifle case to carry my pipes around!
I thought the same thing, I have a sweet Pelican brand rifle case that is too short for my rifles. Thinking it could hold most of my pipes nicely.

#14 has arrived. Stunning!
$IMG_0652.jpg

Top Bottom