What's new

Shaving cream sample pack sale!

Greetings!

Starting today Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Pack will be 20% OFF for one week ending 9/30/16! Here's your chance to try our product at a reduced price for the next week! Don't miss out!

Only two more days left to get 20% off of our Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Pack! Don't miss this opportunity to try five of your chosen scents!

We have decided to extend the sale until October 7th! Get 20% off of our Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Pack! Don't miss this opportunity to try five of your chosen scents!

Hi David just wanted to say that the creams arrived while I was in New York on business. I will be using them soon over the next couple of days. The scents are amazing

Hi David just wanted to say that the creams arrived while I was in New York on business. I will be using them soon over the next couple of days. The scents are amazing

Just what we want and like to hear! Glad they arrived safely! I hope you enjoy them!

Man, I thought I was more than amply stocked on soaps -- but after taking a look at those scents, I went for this offer.
Samples are a great way to go if you want variety but don't want to be working down inventory forever.
I'll let you know how I like 'em!

Man, I thought I was more than amply stocked on soaps -- but after taking a look at those scents, I went for this offer.
Samples are a great way to go if you want variety but don't want to be working down inventory forever.
I'll let you know how I like 'em!

I'll correct myself: creams -- though I see that soaps are in the product pipeline!

I posted a review in my shave journal today on the cream. But just wanted to say WOW!

This message brought to you by Chad's phone.... most likely with typos

As my wife will say to me often when I can't see the obvious: "Are your eyes just for decoration?"
Lol I got the same thing today when looking for the coffee. Wife hollers, " you might need to move something in the pantry, look with your hands and eyes!"

This message brought to you by Chad's phone.... most likely with typos

General question with regard to my samples, please, David (which I've been enjoying):

1. The texture is rather firm. One might describe it as "croap" rather than cream.
Is this normal or is there variation by batch? Might mine have lost some moisture?

2. The scents are subtle (I admit my nose is none too great).
Has that been your intent?

Thank you.

Top Bottom