What's new

Everyday Shaving

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. I lost mine in 2013, and it's hard... I think about, and miss him every day! It will get easier over time though.

Thanks for the great post. I enjoyed reading it!

Thank you, it is tough but as you say it should get easier. With the support of some great guys here it should hopefully be a bit more bearable.

Hey Billy. Condolences to you and your family. It is a tough time, losing loved ones.
Great to see you back here, I bob in and out every so often, just to have a peep around. Also I'ge got a simular story with regards to using up my supplies, have not bought anything for over a year (I think) and just cracking on using up my soaps. Still got that Cella to finish, seems never ending.

Hi Chris, thanks very much for the kind words they are much appreciated. Good local with the Cella, one day soon I hope to dig into mine.

Cheers.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This always makes me smile:

proxy.php

Me, too. :001_smile

Sorry for your loss.Welcome back and dont worry about running out of product,we are good at enabling other's to buy a stockpile

Thank you very much, I am in Spain at the moment, my wife went to the supermarket and surprised me with the big tube of La Toja so I thought it would be a good idea to give a a whirl while I'm here.
Cool - I hope you liked it :thumbup1:

Sorry for your loss. For myself, I am probably going to treat myself to just stocking 1 luxury soap and then a few less expensive soaps or cremes. Getting a small collection of razors going though ;) lol

My condolences on the loss of your father Billy. Having recently lost my dad too I understand the difficulties that you're going through.

I really like your post. Made me smile.

Lyle

[MENTION=78932]Boaz[/MENTION] sorry for the loss. I think we all must find things that allow us to reflect on our lives. I think for many of us this is one of those. It's in these tough times we realize what like people make us feel. Welcome back

Top Bottom