What's new

Your hobby(s) ?

I wonder what beside wet shaving are we interested in ?
Biking, hiking, sport shooting, jewelry, wristwatches, cooking, baking - or maybe something completely different ?

Oh, I forgot my own: biking, scuba diving, wrist watches, sport shooting, IT, smoking pipes

I have a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl. That means, that by necessity, I have no real hobbies right now. Reading would probably be the closest, as I still enjoy good books and articles.

Aside from shaving (Duhh) I am an avid Vaper (AKA E-Cig user) and a Moderator on the words most active Vaping Forum.

I am also an avid reader and active carnivore as I love nothing better than crafting Hamburgers this time of year as well as experimenting with different cuts of beef and marinades year round!

Just so we can have a theme to our travels, the Mrs. and I take 3 day trips and stay at haunted hotels.

Especially ones with really good restaurants nearby!

DE Shaving, Camping, Backpacking, and Gardening.

Gardening is moving its way to the top, it's only my second year but I'm already getting great results from the garden!

I've live within 15 miles or so of them my whole life but I have yet to try them. Idk why.

Adam
You should try them. Very easy riding - uphill is gentle, and downhill is easy. Peaceful experience - no cars to dodge. I've never seen an unhappy face on a trail. :001_smile

Cycling, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, golf, ATV riding, then I had kids. Now as time allows I squeeze in a little bit each year.

I think photography has become my main or biggest hobby right now. I've never taken such a keen interest on anything so quickly before! Aside from that I love basic astronomy, biking, hiking and love the moments I get with my guitar. I was quite a writer until a little while ago. I guess I still will be, just time has become such a rarity for me, things like writing that take considerable time and thought have to sort of lay idle for awhile. Things like music, astronomy and photography are just grab your gear and go so that's keeping me busiest for now.

Bass Guitar
Guitar
Collecting various musical instruments & music gear
Baseball card collecting
Wildlife photography
Darts
4x4 offroading
ATVing

Last edited:
Top Bottom