What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Maybe Larry at whipped dog can make this happen.

That would be great!

I'm not sure if the design of the handle is patented, copyrighted or trademarked.
That would be the only impediment I see to somebody else picking up the ball and running with it.

On a side note, I just placed my first order with WD last night, for a 30mm Synthetic knot in a Butterscotch handle.
I haven't heard back from Larry yet, but I'm in no hurry.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm not sure if the design of the handle is patented, copyrighted or trademarked.
That would be the only impediment I see to somebody else picking up the ball and running with it.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. You'd be hard pressed to meet the requirements with that design. Then, there's the matter of enforcement, which likely would cost many times the annual revenue on those brushes.

It sure is a fine brush, though. I use mine at least once each week.

I have a frosted blue version that was my daily brush for about a year. I haven't used it since the latest gen of synthetics came out. I dug the old boar out of the drawer and used it yesterday. Darn good brush and still my favorite boar.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
For old-times sake, does anybody have a updated pic of all the brushes
proxy.php

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“A picture is a poem without words”. Horace[/FONT]

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Any other pics of all the brushes
proxy.php

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second”. Marc Riboud[/FONT]

I apologize...I intended to pull all of them out an shoot a picture, but my daughter came home from daycare sick. Hopefully, I can get that picture taken and posted this week.
Wow...I can't believe those brushes are gone now. :mad3::angry::confused1:sad::ohmy:

Top Bottom