What's new

What's in your mug? - November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
it's what's not in my mug that matters: starbucks egg nogg - they're only doing a limited run this year, for 2 weeks and limited, special occasions. ARRGH!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Costa Rican, slightly over roasted, but that's a good thing when the roaster is no good at the lighter roasts.

And I'm still waiting to here what you guys had for lunch.

2005 Yong Pin Hao (Stone Pressed) Yi u.

A One of the fine samples from Chris. Very smooth, earthy note to me anyway). I am impressed with this one. It will be on my list.

Thank you again Chris

Costa Rican, slightly over roasted, but that's a good thing when the roaster is no good at the lighter roasts.

And I'm still waiting to here what you guys had for lunch.

Show up and be "in the know" next time.:lol:

2007 haiwan Lao cha tou brick , still going strong from yesterday

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Guatamala Oriente Dry Process, home-roasted, hand-ground, and brewed in a Bodum French press

proxy.php

Yup, that's my "previously-owned", forest-green French press (bought on ebaY), made by Bodum for Starbucks :tongue: I've wanted one of these for years!

And yup, that's an original Kliban Cat mug... set of four... yup, on ebaY

And the coffee. In a word, delicious. DJ was right about increasing the amount of roasted beans from three to four level measures. Much more satisfying. Good thing I bought 15lbs of it, eh?

Kenya Gethumbwini Peaberry - Mercanta NA roasted last night and brewed in the vacuum pot. Those little beans tricked me last night. They're getting another 20 seconds tomorrow! Grrrr... Still, a nice cup, if just a little too green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom