What's new

B&B Radio 7.4.2016 Episode

Welcome to our July 4th Episode of Badger & Blade Radio!
Comments are always appreciated

Photo Credits: The wonderful gentlemen of the SOTD Forum!

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great episode! That was 26 1/2 minutes of quality programming.
Every episode of B&B radio has been enjoyed over coffee at approx. 6:00 am. It takes precedence over the morning news programs.
Thank you for your hard work and for including the vintage commercials again! Thanks to Vez for taking the time for the interview too!
Please keep it up.

Dan ~ TriggerMan

Dave...another great radio episode. Enjoyed the Intro and ending and the slide show of the SOTD photos is really awesome! KJ's interview was spot on!

Very nice
Thank you

Another great episode! That was 26 1/2 minutes of quality programming.
Every episode of B&B radio has been enjoyed over coffee at approx. 6:00 am. It takes precedence over the morning news programs.
Thank you for your hard work and for including the vintage commercials again! Thanks to Vez for taking the time for the interview too!
Please keep it up.

Dan ~ TriggerMan

Dan, Thank so much, that means a ton!

Dave...another great radio episode. Enjoyed the Intro and ending and the slide show of the SOTD photos is really awesome! KJ's interview was spot on!

Thanks Don

Another excellent video!

Thanks Chad

Another great show, and a very enjoyable interview. Thanks Dave

I loved the last commercial. "If you're not gonna go all the way, why go at all?"....I think I smell a C.E.C. motto.

Absolutely Fantastic Show Dave and Thank you so much for including so many of our SOTD Photos. Vez, that was a great interview for sure and a very good look into what makes you, the B&B Superhero Spiderman my Friend. Well Done:thumbup1: There is much afoot behind the scenes in the Straight Razor forum so stay tuned for more info once the details have been worked out. :thumbup:

Thanks Everyone for Listening, watching and commenting, and don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel

Thanks again!!

Another top notch episode, Dave!

Thanks for putting the time in to do these, and kudos on a great interview with KJ, too.

Great episode, Dave and KJ!

BTW: August West and "Fawn Liebowitz" :thumbup1: Gotta be careful around those kilns!

Top Bottom