What's new

Palmolive Shave Stick discontinued in Australia

Looks like Palmolive shave stick has been officially discontinued in Australia. Completely. Local Woolies had a big box last weekend and now it's gone. Removed even stickers from shelves. Removed from the website. Not in Coles on any Pricelines as well. Had a chat with a lady at Priceline today. She said they removed all unsold stuff from shelves recently because it was discontinued and they couldn't sell it legally. Pity. I wanted to try it but always leaving it for later. This is so typical for me - leaving something until tomorrow what I could do today. :)

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Bummer! The Palmolive shave cream is better IMO but the shave stick (the Australian version) always had a special place!

Legion

Staff member
I liked it ,but the German stick had a more refined scent , never tried the stick they used to make in FIJI...

German is best, it has tallow. Fiji is similar, but a close second. Aussie is third.

But if you ever get a chance to try a stick of vintage Aussie, from the 40's-50's, that is the bestest! The scent will have pretty much gone, but it lathers like a champ!

Looks like this one :thumbsup:

$Palmolive-Men-Shave-Stick-249.jpg

I purchased an entire box from Priceline when the conversation started around the discontinuation of the overseas product.

Top Bottom