What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: The Second Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Holiday Gift Exchange!

I've gone ahead and added pictures of a couple of the cooler surprises from my Bingle Buddy. First and foremost the Wilkenson Sword branded pruning shears were both really nice looking shears, and extra fun, since Wilkenson sword is better known for its razor blades here in the US. I also really liked the Lenser flashlight, it's my new favorite flash light.

That isn't to say that I did not enjoy the rest of the gifts I received (I did, very much), just that those two were my favorites, so, now that things here are a little less chaotic, I wanted to share pictures.

Nice to hear you like the goodies, always great to see pics posted:001_smile

Using one of my favorite Christmas gifts from my Bingle Buddy! Das Can In Stein.

Thanks again!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453421303.692469.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453421313.024692.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I've been loving the sample of Stirling Coniferous. In fact, I like the scent on soap form more than the AS!

I've been loving the sample of Stirling Coniferous. In fact, I like the scent on soap form more than the AS!

Interesting. I just got my package from Stirling and they recommended that I try Coniferous as well. I'll put it on my wish list for now.

I am enjoying the Sandalwood AS balm and Vetiver witch hazel so far.

Well one bottle of BBQ Sauce down thanks to KJ, now to work on the other two, but the Spicy is so good I could drink it over ice

Right? I just cooked some pork ribs in the Spicy this week, and then made a shredded chicken BBQ sandwich for lunch today with it too. Awesome stuff.

The BBQ sauce I received was really good when we made hoagie's last week. I have to get more, and fortunately there is a website on the label.

Hey Bingle Buddies!

Looking for something else fun to do, now that the exchange is over??? How about a little game?

B&B Bingo (Round 6): Aftershaves Edition

The game starts on Feb 1, so click the link, read the rules, and sign up now!

All the items I've got have been awesome. The L'Occitane balm and razors especially. Still getting use to the Williams mug soap.

The bottle of Thayers I got from my bingle buddy ran out today. After 6 months of daily use this stuff is awesome! I will never be without Thayer's again!

Is it Christmas yet?

The bottle of Thayers I got from my bingle buddy ran out today. After 6 months of daily use this stuff is awesome! I will never be without Thayer's again!

Is it Christmas yet?
I currently have three bottles (different flavors) of Thayer's, and yes I will not ever be out of it either.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Top Bottom