What's new

I'm officially spoiled. :D

burned my spare Kangertech atomizer a few weeks ago(forgot it was a 10-25v while the one i'd been using was a 15-50) so I've been using my old O2Pur until my penny jar filled up, and holy crap, there's no comparison and no going back. This piece of kit i found to be such a wonderful upgrade from the disposable and cartridge e-cigs I started with now feels equally inferior compared to my Nano. Seems like everything I get into is like that. I better stay the heck away from the real top-shelf vapes. The one's that look like a cross between a lightsaber and a sonic screwdriver sure are sexy, but they also start at 2-3 times what i paid for my Nano, which though fairly utilitarian has all the functionality i can imagine myself needing or wanting. Kinda like a Merkur HD vs a Feather SS. Now let's see if I can get myself in trouble with some exotic juices too! :D

Last edited:
A good vape doesn't have to be expensive. My dripper and mechanical mod combo cost me about $12, granted the same amount for some batteries and also picked up a charger. After two Smok M80's died on me in the space of a few months I rather like my metal tube free from glass tank sections, electronics and pretty much anything else that could go wrong aside from my own stupidity. Fasttech have plenty budget friendly sonic screwdriver looking mechs....but best to get your head around some basic battery safety before going down that road.

If you have an idea of what you are looking for and an idea of budget I'm betting Prof. Moriarty could point you in the direction of a few options that fit the bill.

Exotic juice can get expensive. For day to day vaping I like DIY or Yaeliq juice, having a stash of quality cheap juice to hand means I don't feel too bad about splashing out on the occasional overpriced 15/30ml bottle.

How did you burn your atomizer?

Sometimes the simple designs are the best. I wouldn't trade my Eleaf IStick 40W for anything. Works great, no maintenance required.

Exotic juices are not really worth it most of the time. Always worth going to a vape shop and trying the flavours before shelling out money.

Ahh gotcha! Thats a great price and I would too if I hadn't bought the stuff to make my own. I went to my local vape shop and of everything I tried I only liked a few and they have a bunch so I am leary to buy online without trying first.

Ahh gotcha! Thats a great price and I would too if I hadn't bought the stuff to make my own. I went to my local vape shop and of everything I tried I only liked a few and they have a bunch so I am leary to buy online without trying first.
There are some great recipes online for nice juices. Also nice clones if you like any "premium" lines.

Exotic juices are not really worth it most of the time. Always worth going to a vape shop and trying the flavours before shelling out money.

Even better to make your own while preparing for vapeageddon. With the deeming restrictions being set in motion the first casualties I foresee will be juice makers. Not all, but a vast majority. Hardware vendors, I think, will have an easier time of sitting on inventory and dealing it "under the table". I could be wrong, but I'd rather be wrong with 2 liters of nic in my freezer than right with no nic in my freezer.

I'm considering a freezer stash of nicotine too.....a few small bottles of high concentrate nicotine could last me a long time. The past few bottles of ejuice were pleasant enough but I quickly return to my crudely made ~3-6mg VG mix with a few drops of one or maybe two flavours. I should really get scales and get back to trying out recipes but a few drops of coconut in some diluted concentrate takes about 2 mins, costs almost nothing has kept me vaping all week.

Make sure get one that does grams to hundredths. I have this one and it seems to be the most popular for DIY juice. I don't think you'll find better for the money and its extremely accurate.

Even better to make your own while preparing for vapeageddon. With the deeming restrictions being set in motion the first casualties I foresee will be juice makers. Not all, but a vast majority. Hardware vendors, I think, will have an easier time of sitting on inventory and dealing it "under the table". I could be wrong, but I'd rather be wrong with 2 liters of nic in my freezer than right with no nic in my freezer.
I know a fair few people freezing nic. Agreed making your own is best, I am just lazy

Top Bottom