What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

YESHUAS DAVESH : Bee A Man (woodsy) last night , Mr Natty {Bring Me Sunshine} Beard Elixir (citrus and vetiver) tonight . Has anyone tried beardbrand : Temple Smoke , yet ? A lot expensive , but sounds good ... .

From Capones Barbershop
proxy.php

Wow ! The Capone's Barber Shop stuff and TF Look Great !

"YESHUAS DAVESH : BEE A MAN" for me this evening .

Picked up a tin of local stuff here in Burlington, VT called Feared Beard Burlington Burnout. Pleasantly surprised, excellent performer but not goopy like some balms can be and my wife loves the scent. Used that this morning.

Picked up a tin of local stuff here in Burlington, VT called Feared Beard Burlington Burnout. Pleasantly surprised, excellent performer but not goopy like some balms can be and my wife loves the scent. Used that this morning.

If SWMBO Loves it , Its a WINNER ! Congratulations ! Sounds Great !

I've been completely taken by Tom Ford's beard oils. Not only do they smell fantastic, but they work/feel better than any other beard product I've used and the bottle is superb. One pump, no mess and no over-use of product so it lasts quite some time. Expensive? Heavens yes. Worth it? Absolutely.

i'm thinking of picking this up, maybe in tobacco vanille scent or perhaps the AdP offering.. have you (or anyone else) tried the AdP variant?

i'm thinking of picking this up, maybe in tobacco vanille scent or perhaps the AdP offering.. have you (or anyone else) tried the AdP variant?

I haven't tried the AdP offering, but have TF tobacco vanille, oud wood, and neroli portofino. While I don't like Tobacco Vanille cologne, the beard oil is exceptional, but the scent doesn't last as long as oud wood. For winter - Oud Wood would be best, for summer, Tabac Vanille or Neroli Portofino are perfect.

Top Bottom