What's new

Vapequisitions

I picked up an Aspire Cleito Tank the other day...I can't comment on the life of the atomizer, but it hasn't leaked yet, and the flavor is amazing out of it. I highly recommend it.

Two Eleaf TC60W, with coils: Vaporesso cCell and a Triton RTA for them.

I got one for myself and absolutely love it. Both my wife and daughter really love to "borrow" it, to the point that my wife kept pouting about wanting her own, so she just got one 2 days ago.

I just can't remember this kit enough.

And the cCells are absolutely fantastic. Anyone with a tank that they fit in, I also can't recommend them enough.

Hello all, first time in this section of the forums. First time mod user. Got the Fuchai 200w with Smok TFV4 tank. Loving it so far with the single coil set up it arrived with. Also got a subscription box of liquids Pour House Blood Sugar - good draw with a bakery sweet exhale, quite enjoyable, Vape Hooligan's Dropkick - very good berry fruit mix, almost every draw and exhale is different Ehtos Vapors Zeus - have not tried this one yet still have a 50% filled tank of a local vape shops liquid called Dragon Blood - quite tasty berry mix which is becoming my favorite so far. Not saying much as I have only tried a few flavours.

just arrived today by USPS........ Kangertech Dripbox

$dripbox.jpg

Went To th local vape shop looking for a new bottle of juice to try. Ended up with a new Gemini RTA to add to the collection.

$Gemini.jpg

Got another 500ml of juice on the way. A subzero mech mod clone, and might be trading my rx200 for a vaporflask classic

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I haven't bought any vaping gear in a while, so I made a few orders the other day. Eleaf istick Pico 75w TC mod and a Theorem atomizer with extra notch coils. Can't wait to give it a rip.

I haven't bought any vaping gear in a while, so I made a few orders the other day. Eleaf istick Pico 75w TC mod and a Theorem atomizer with extra notch coils. Can't wait to give it a rip.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the notch coils are naff, absolute rubbish. The Theorem isn't half bad with a single clapton build or similar.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the notch coils are naff, absolute rubbish. The Theorem isn't half bad with a single clapton build or similar.
Oh well. It wouldn't be the first time. I've bought an evod and a protank mini in the past. Those were my first two setups. I won't cry about $6 worth of coils.

Top Bottom