What's new

Mama Bear March. Who's with me?

Definitely disappearing. Concavity forming. Decent lather and excellent shaves continue. The foamy first lathers are ancient history. I'm about 18 shaves in due to a road trip. Might take close to 2 months to knock it out.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Dragon's Blood for Day 13. That's all 20 of my MB Soaps. I'll have to reuse them for the next 9 days. Oh, the pain, the pain:lol:

So based off this thread I bought two shave sticks. I'm having issues getting a good lather. Any pointers from the experts

$bearsani.gif

When using shave sticks I face lather. I usually never have any issues with using other kinds of shave sticks. But I feel like I am not getting enough product off the stick. I probably should have bought the pucks. But I wanted them for travel

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I don't have much advice for face lathering; I'm a scuttle user. You should ask this in a new thread, there will be plenty of folks who will jump in with advice.

Day 23 goes to northwoods day 22 I forgot to post but it was Diogenes club, first time I had used that one in years and still a great scent.

[MENTION=87630]cvargo[/MENTION] - I have not used Mama Bear in stick form before, but if you feel you are not getting enough soap on your face maybe try soaking the tip a bit before application?
Worst case they melt down very easily and you can turn it into a puck.

Still working on Ye Old BarberShop. It's lasting longer than I expected. Loaded a bit heavier last night and ended up with loads of thick creamy lather. Want to finish this off before starting on the Whiskey Cream - it's been hard to wait though. :001_smile

Moving some furniture to the new apt today so I was a bit pressed for time I just used the Ages Spice as I leave it out since its been my regular soap for some time now.

So am I the only guy here that thinks her soap sucks ???

Really I tried 4 different soaps and no joy !

FWIW my go to soaps are tabac , speick ( both soap and cream ) , tobs sandalwood , and Dr Harris Arlington .

All these lather up like crazy, and provide great protection but the mama bears is just point useless for me .

Yeah I know your mileage might very :001_rolle

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom