What's new

Favorite inexpensive fragrances (under $35)

I got Kanon Agarwood at Marshalls recently. Pleasant slightlty interesting woody scent but longevity and sillage is poor. For use as a very light discount fragrance i like it but for me, i still yearn for a real, long lasting heavier fragrance and im finding for something like that Id have to pay quite a bit more ie like Knize 10. Only affordably priced fragrances ive found with good longevity so far are Tabac edc and maybe Sung for Men, and Giorgio BH. Kanon is close to a disapearing scent for me.

I got Kanon Agarwood at Marshalls recently. Pleasant slightlty interesting woody scent but longevity and sillage is poor. For use as a very light discount fragrance i like it but for me, i still yearn for a real, long lasting heavier fragrance and im finding for something like that Id have to pay quite a bit more ie like Knize 10. Only affordably priced fragrances ive found with good longevity so far are Tabac edc and maybe Sung for Men, and Giorgio BH. Kanon is close to a disapearing scent for me.

One word for you. . .Quorum.

Encre Noir, Encre Noir Sport, Al Rehab Silver, Montblanc Individuel, Nautica Voyage, Perry Ellis Red, Mugler Cologne, Inssurection II Pure. Mugler Angel Men, Lanvin Avant Garde

Last edited:
Mont Blanc individuel
Salvatore Ferragamo f black
Perry Ellis 360 red
David yurman limited edition.

I saw a video or two on Youtube that highly recommended Perry Ellis 360 red. There are so many I've recently read about that I'm sorry I didn't order more from Target.com on Cyber Monday. On all fragrances, they had a buy 1, get 50% off any other of equal or lesser value AND a code for10% off PLUS a code for 25% off that PLUS $5 off a minimum $50 purchase (all codes stackable). In summary, you got two colognes or EDT's for the price of one!

Everyone doesn't know what they're missing until you try Royal Spice. Their original royal spice scent..bay rum...lime...mandarin orange. .and musk. Amazon has them. If you can afford and find Braggi it's the most unbelievable scent you will ever experience. All other scents to me are just to sweet. Aramis is okay.
Royall and St Johns Spice are both on my short list of scents to pick up in the near future (or trade for in the B&B marketplace).

Royall and St Johns Spice are both on my short list of scents to pick up in the near future (or trade for in the B&B marketplace).

On Cyber Monday, Target.com had an amazing sale on Fragrances as I mentioned here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...e-fragrances-(under-35)?p=7923641#post7923641 When all was said and done, it amounted to a 50% discount off of each fragrance. I bought a few items but not nearly enough. I had Royall Mandarin and Royall Muske in my cart and for some reason I didn't complete the purchase. Hopefully, the same offer will be made by Target this year.

On Cyber Monday, Target.com had an amazing sale on Fragrances as I mentioned here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...e-fragrances-(under-35)?p=7923641#post7923641 When all was said and done, it amounted to a 50% discount off of each fragrance. I bought a few items but not nearly enough. I had Royall Mandarin and Royall Muske in my cart and for some reason I didn't complete the purchase. Hopefully, the same offer will be made by Target this year.
And now the long 10 month wait begins! Thanks for the tip.

And now the long 10 month wait begins! Thanks for the tip.

Among the several items I purchased, I couldn't pass this one up for $14 with all the discounts. The bottle is a monster! I get a kick ouf of just looking at it on my shelf. The company wrote me to tell me it's based on the original formula and is a limited edition gift bottle. They've raised the price a few dollars since December. That's why it's more than 2x what I paid for it:

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-brut-by-faberge-co-cologne-splash-25-6-oz/-/A-14605796

Yatagan... I love this stuff...

And actually the BEST BY FAR is a vintage Bottle I git off eBay. It was the BEST BEST 69$ I'VE EVER SPENT on Cologne.

Gianfranco Ferre FERRE FOR MAN.
They don't make them like this anymore. God it's beautiful. I have a lot of pretty expensive Bottles.... but this is not only my best cheaper buy, it's my ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE.

I went to Bath & Bodyworks this week to buy some lotion for my wife and ended up purchasing the lotion and 3 bottles of the C.O. Bigelow Elixer colognes in blue, black and green. My wife seems to think they are okay. So do I.

I use C.O. Bigelow BLACK daily. Really like it.
I bought the WHITE and do not like it.Probably will trade it or PIF it someday.

Based on judicious shopping on ebay, fragrancenet, and beautyspin, the vast majority of my collection is under 30-40 dollars. Right now I'd say my favorites are:

1: Boucheron Pour Homme EDP
2: Bvlgari Man Extreme
3: Armani Eau Pour Homme
4: KOUROUS.
5: Dolce and Gabanna Pour Homme 2012 re-issue
6: Luciano Soprani Uomo (amazing citrus scent that no one ever talks about)
7: Zino Davidoff
8: Montana Black Pour Homme
9: L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme
10: Mont Blanc Individuel

I went to Bath & Bodyworks this week to buy some lotion for my wife and ended up purchasing the lotion and 3 bottles of the C.O. Bigelow Elixer colognes in blue, black and green. My wife seems to think they are okay. So do I.

I did about the same thing after reading your post. Went into Bath & Bodyworks with the wife and she picked out a few sprays for herself. I saw the C.O. Bigelow cologne display and asked the wife what she thought. She tested the Green, Black and White and handed me all three versions and said "These ones right here!" She really likes the green and with them buy 2 and get 1 free, they are like $13 a bottle. A great deal and for me, wearing something that I like, and the wife likes, is just icing on the cake.

Top Bottom