11. mbkintner
12. horvy
13. sheashaves710
14. tarrant
15. Joneplin
16. AndroiDad75
17. then back to dfoulk to prep for the next round

$uploadfromtaptalk1453257400975.jpg

First day off since the new year. I opened the box this morning and looking around I found a nice sample of something intriguing sample 125. Just a quick shave to start my day and this soap delivered a nice scent but not a great lather for me but I would rate it 7/10.

Also was looking around in the box and found something that brought me back to the days of my youth with family for the holidays so I will be taking the Soap Commander "Thanksliving"

I have placed my adds to the box and will ship ASAP. Sorry guys for the long delay but work comes before fun.

I'm glad you found something you like.

Quick Question - did you get your adds and takes approved by David or me. (I don't remember doing it, but sometimes people come to just one of us, so you may have talked to David)

If not, please shoot us a quick PM to get approvals before you ship out the box.

Thanks

First day off since the new year. I opened the box this morning and looking around I found a nice sample of something intriguing sample 125. Just a quick shave to start my day and this soap delivered a nice scent but not a great lather for me but I would rate it 7/10.

Also was looking around in the box and found something that brought me back to the days of my youth with family for the holidays so I will be taking the Soap Commander "Thanksliving"

I have placed my adds to the box and will ship ASAP. Sorry guys for the long delay but work comes before fun.

Bingo,

I'm glad you're back with us and hopefully things are calming down a bit for you at work. I hope that you at least got to try some of the soaps in the box to make this passaround enjoyable for you. I mean you still have to shave every day even though work is busy so I'm hoping you reached for some soaps in the box. If you find some time please do share your thoughts about anything else you may have tried in the box or even just about what scents you liked or disliked in the box. It doesn't have to be before you send the box on as you can feel free to share your thoughts in the thread at any time.

As far as the takes and adds go, nice take on the Thanksliving. I bought one for me and one for the box. I love that scent myself but unfortunately it's one I can't use. So, maybe the other one will end up in the box during a future pass as well. I didn't think it would last long in the box at all so you've proven me right.

We will need to approve your adds though as Christian said. Just shoot one or both of us a PM and we'll get it approved. We're just looking for something around the same price and of a quality brand. I'm sure what you were going to add is fine, we just need a heads up.

Thanks again,
David

Hey Guys,

Just a quick note to say that the box has arrived safely in Florida. I'll spend some time tonight going through it and post my initial list of likes/dislikes/to-be-tested soaps tomorrow.

Hey Guys,

Just a quick note to say that the box has arrived safely in Florida. I'll spend some time tonight going through it and post my initial list of likes/dislikes/to-be-tested soaps tomorrow.
Ken,

Judging by the the thread here I'm guessing Bingo never circled back with David or Christian on his takes/adds. He also did not update the online list I sent him. Let's connect via PM so that I can get the list updated and sent to you.

Mike

Ken,

Judging by the the thread here I'm guessing Bingo never circled back with David or Christian on his takes/adds. He also did not update the online list I sent him. Let's connect via PM so that I can get the list updated and sent to you.

Mike

That would be correct as I sent a couple PM's and didn't get a response.

OK, my initial inventory has been completed. It appears that two soaps were taken (don't know if I should reveal those here) and one new soap has been added.

Some great soaps have been added since I last had the box over the summer. My sniff pass resulted in my pulling five soaps for shave testing, only one of which have I tried previously. Very exciting!! What to use tomorrow? Hmm… :)

OK, my initial inventory has been completed. It appears that two soaps were taken (don't know if I should reveal those here) and one new soap has been added.

Some great soaps have been added since I last had the box over the summer. My sniff pass resulted in my pulling five soaps for shave testing, only one of which have I tried previously. Very exciting!! What to use tomorrow? Hmm… :)

Please send me a PM with the takes and adds as I don't have access to the participant list at the moment, just the non updated moderator copy.

We shouldn't post the adds here but the takes generally do get announced in the thread.

Bingo traded one soap for one soap. His take was Soap Commander Thanksliving.
The missing soap is in my possession. When I get a minute I'll figure out why it is still on the list.

Top Bottom