What's new

Beards and Moustaches Acquisitions Thread

Starting off, here's what I have picked up since I started with beard and mustache care products, last Spring sometime.

$IMG_20151120_091704.jpg

I can't believe no one had bought any cool stuff... how will i know what i need to but if you guys don't put pics in here :lol:

I'll give it a shot ;)

Lemongrass/Citronella, Magnolia, and Fern. It's a great summer scent. Fresh and not overpowering.

Hope that helps you, Dustin!

It does, I may add it to a list of ones to pick up as I start to kill off my current tins. Assuming it performs decently as well as smells great, that is. lol

Well.. not new, These are some of my daily drivers, need to get some beard oil though, thinking of the Proraso Jason was talking about. the mustache wax was pretty good

proxy.php

It does, I may add it to a list of ones to pick up as I start to kill off my current tins. Assuming it performs decently as well as smells great, that is. lol
I picked out a bit of musk in the fragrance, too. I think. Not sure. Could just be my Awesomeness bursting thru! ;)

I picked out a bit of musk in the fragrance, too. I think. Not sure. Could just be my Awesomeness bursting thru! ;)

Oh dear Lord:001_huh:

I will say although the scent is wonderful and matches perfectly with all the Bayolea products it dries down to a citrusy sandalwood, and the musk is a amber oakmoss. It does not offer a bunch of hold, however a bit less than the proraso. Not good for the heat, but great in the cooler months

well, men essentials had half price cybeard Monday... and boy did i take advantage... three waxes, three oils, and a brush... maybe more i forget. PCs tomorrow or the next day lol can't wait, nice to have some choices for scents though

well, men essentials had half price cybeard Monday... and boy did i take advantage... three waxes, three oils, and a brush... maybe more i forget. PCs tomorrow or the next day lol can't wait, nice to have some choices for scents though

I've held off on a brush, since I'm not sure the beard will be a keeper long enough to justify one. Same reason I've not picked up any balms yet. The oils I have are good enough for the small goatee I usually have.

My beard is a mix of greys and dark.. the greys like to wire out where ever they want lol, i was hoping a good brushing after the oil would help keep it all in line. the comb helps so I'm hoping this will be better

My beard is a mix of greys and dark.. the greys like to wire out where ever they want lol, i was hoping a good brushing after the oil would help keep it all in line. the comb helps so I'm hoping this will be better

I have no doubt it will help with that. :)

Once mine grows in enough, if I am liking the looks enough to keep it, I'll be getting a brush as well.

I hope that isn't personal experience. :(

Actually it is, was getting gray about 4 yrs ago, and picked some up, tried it, worked well felt soft and the color was right. That was day 1, day two skin tightened up whiskers were wirey, day 3 skin cracked blistered and oosed. Day 4 skin sluffed off and hospital for 3 days with infection. 6 months later graft # 1, 1 yr later graft #2 , lost mustache and van dyke. Been trying to grow back the van dyke since then, but has terminal growth and bald spots follicles are dead, Handlebar is coming back but I am on 2 yrs and it looks like some guys after 6 months. Found out that over 150,000 at least have reported the same, thing even after the patch test. Class action is still in process. Probably shared too much, but I am very vocal about this stuff, Sorry to de-rail

Actually it is, was getting gray about 4 yrs ago, and picked some up, tried it, worked well felt soft and the color was right. That was day 1, day two skin tightened up whiskers were wirey, day 3 skin cracked blistered and oosed. Day 4 skin sluffed off and hospital for 3 days with infection. 6 months later graft # 1, 1 yr later graft #2 , lost mustache and van dyke. Been trying to grow back the van dyke since then, but has terminal growth and bald spots follicles are dead, Handlebar is coming back but I am on 2 yrs and it looks like some guys after 6 months. Found out that over 150,000 at least have reported the same, thing even after the patch test. Class action is still in process. Probably shared too much, but I am very vocal about this stuff, Sorry to de-rail

Not a derail in my opinion since it gives some very good product info relevant to the general forum topic in here. Hopefully at least the worst is behind you now.

Top Bottom