What's new

What is your All Day Vape?

For those who are lucky enough to have discovered their ADV, what flavor just does it for you? Right now, I'm alternating between two that I'm enjoying a lot. The first two that I could ever consider ADVs for me.

Bombshell - Centerfold Vape Co. It's a Banana vape with a good coconut background and some light hints of citrus flavors. I'm loving this liquid and have 280ml on standby.

Acai melon - B-X Vapor. This one is acai berry, melon and apples. Everything is balanced perfectly, and it's the perfect flavor to rid myself of vaper's tongue.

Sounds pretty tasty!

I could use a good flavor to help /w vaper's tongue.

Right now I've been working with a base of TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & TFA Bavarian Cream with a bit of sweetener to make almost of my juice. I don't have a lot of flavors for now, but I've been adding Strawberry (reminds me a bit of Charlie's Chalk Dust "Slamberry"), Orange Cream and Dragon Fruit to this mix as well as just using Vanilla & Cream. I have about 350 ML of this stuff sitting around at 5mg/ML.

Plain flavor to change it up: Island Punch /w sweetener.

Fruity desserts forever!

I would like to check out the bombshell flavor you mention. I bought 30 ML of a similar flavor from Boardwalk ("Juice Monkey") and hoped it would be amazing, but it didn't quite hit the mark.

All I use is 3mg of nicotine vape, but, whenever I buy it is usually Dr Crimmys. Lately I have been on a binge with the "Berry Crunch". I love the cereal flavors! Next to that most defintively is "Milk Man" strawberry by One Hit Wonder. Pretty good stuff, very creamy flavor with strawberries. I have tried a lot of other flavors but these are my go to!

Sounds pretty tasty!

I could use a good flavor to help /w vaper's tongue.

Right now I've been working with a base of TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & TFA Bavarian Cream with a bit of sweetener to make almost of my juice. I don't have a lot of flavors for now, but I've been adding Strawberry (reminds me a bit of Charlie's Chalk Dust "Slamberry"), Orange Cream and Dragon Fruit to this mix as well as just using Vanilla & Cream. I have about 350 ML of this stuff sitting around at 5mg/ML.

Plain flavor to change it up: Island Punch /w sweetener.

Fruity desserts forever!

I would like to check out the bombshell flavor you mention. I bought 30 ML of a similar flavor from Boardwalk ("Juice Monkey") and hoped it would be amazing, but it didn't quite hit the mark.
Boardwalk also has a Bombshell flavor, but it sounds very different from the one one I like. Here are the flavors I mentioned.

http://www.centerfoldvapeco.com/Bombshell-ejuice-p/juice-bombshell.htm

http://b-xvapor.com/collections/frontpage/products/acai-melon

I like mint and menthol juice mostly. Elements Frost is great and super cold, but I just found a nice lime juice which I could happily stick with all day.

I like mint and menthol juice mostly. Elements Frost is great and super cold, but I just found a nice lime juice which I could happily stick with all day.
I just bought a bottle of Watermelon Crack from B-X, which is described as "watermelon jolly rancher with a hint of minty after taste". To me, it tastes like mint on top of mint with some mint on the side, and a sprinkling of mint on a mint salad.

It might be up your alley, though. It's very popular among some of the online vape communities I'm in. I'm just not worthy of being a Crack head.
From Cool Vapes (www.coolvapes.com) in Pittsburgh:

*Absinthe - great licorice flavor
*Fruity Juice - sweet chewing gum
*Key Lime - best lime flavor I've found
I've been looking for a good sour citrus flavor for years. Ever since I had Sweet Summer Lemonade from Virgin Vapes, back in the days when citrus was just begging for a cracked tank. Sadly, they have discontinued that flavor. I'll be giving Key Lime a shot. Thanks!

I've been looking for a good sour citrus flavor for years. Ever since I had Sweet Summer Lemonade from Virgin Vapes, back in the days when citrus was just begging for a cracked tank. Sadly, they have discontinued that flavor. I'll be giving Key Lime a shot. Thanks!

I think Cool Vapes offers free shipping. Check out their menu; you can get any flavor, in any strength. They're bound to have something you'll like.

70% Hangsen Ry6 tobacco (Caramel, Chocolate, tobacco) and 30% Top Banana I go on this all day long tastes so good

Pretty new to vaping but my ADV is either Vanilla or Blueberry Custard. Both by a local shop near me called Mountain Vaporz.

Deadly Sin (bakery flavor) from goodlife has been a ADV for over a year now. Pinky Promise ( think lucky charms) from Roar Vapor is also a ADV for me.

For me: (I alternate and mix these)

Badlands -Kicking Horse, a very nice cigar flavour, similar to cigarillos, but richer like a good stogie. a few drops of any fruit flavoured liquid and it's plain awesome.

Juicy e-Juice, watermelon and sweet tarts, both very nice and sweet, mixes well with other flavours. Also, Cool Canadian Menthol, which is better mixed with other stuff as it's a very strong menthol. It's fantastic and clears the sinuses, along with bringing out the flavours of whatever I add it to.

Ripe Vapes - VCT, a Vanilla Custard Tobacco, very premium stuff, very smooth. The only one that I treated myself and puffed a whole evening to the point of feeling sick, and was craving it the next day like crazy.

Toronto Juice co. OMC (Oh my Custard), a rich custard that I just tried lately, very nice and rich.

After seeing some good reviews on youtube and then seeing it for $11/100ml as their monthly steal of deal I bought 100ml of Saber Tooth from Yaeliq and got 10ml of flavouring for a little extra. It's pleasant....I've vaped some as is, diluted some ~50%, made fresh batches with the flavouring...and even diluted them. It's lasted far longer than I planned and I think I need more.

proxy.php

Top Bottom