What's new

Aftershave 3017 Challenge

Many of us here have quite a substantial collection of after shaves. Inspired by this epic B&B thread, let us share our personal journey of finishing off an after shave, balm, or toner in our dens by using it exclusively until every last drop or snurdle is gone from the respective receptacles.

$$_35.JPG

Ummm no way. Not Me. I can't even use the same aftershave two days in a row!

But I am curious if anyone else takes up this undertaking. What will your first pick be Tony?

Ummm no way. Not Me. I can't even use the same aftershave two days in a row!

But I am curious if anyone else takes up this undertaking. What will your first pick be Tony?

I am going to polish off some Aqua Balsamica. This will be harder than I thought seeing I am just splashing the neck and cheek lines of the winter beard. Probably go for the generous chest application to speed up the process.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Can not. Every day, the combination of soap-brush-razor-blade-AS must change ... Not each one, but one of them.

and the AS is practically the best part!

AA

Two of B&B's heaviest hitters are out of the challenge.

Sorry. I just do see it personally. 3017ing a puck of soap is a challenge, something I might be able to do (and only if it was a puck of Williams). But the thought of using the same aftershave for even a week solid, is not remotely appealing to me in the least. More power to you, and to anyone else who joins you. I'll just sit here on the sidelines and enjoy the show. Splash on!

:popc:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Me = FNG.

Not eating mac and cheese every day, either.

It is noble and right to live within means. But AS is cheap.

AA

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well....I've been doing this already for about...heck...I don't even know....5 months?

Finished off a bottle of Aqua Velva last month.

Been using The Gentlemens Refinery balm since then.

I see no reason not to keep it going

I'm nearly finished with my first bottle of AS... Adidas dynamic pulse. only taken a little over 2 years! I never use same AS 2 days in a row. Lol

I've been eyeing some new AS lately, but told myself I need to finish something off first.
It IS hard to use the same one each day, but this might be just what I need. And some heavy applications!
I used about an entire ounce of the Veg last night after my shave. :Veg:
I have about a half bottle of English Leather that I'm trying to finish off.
Wonder if I can polish that off over the weekend! LOL I might drive everyone out of the house, but for B&B, why not?
It's not full strength, as I added some witch hazel to it awhile back, which also made it turn white. :blush:

Sorry, not in.

I enjoy my different aftershaves and colognes too much to stay with one for a "3017".

Each day is a new scent for me.

Well, I made it!
I left the English Leather out on the counter and splashed some on everytime I saw it. :)

Fri Night:
$EL_Fri.JPG

Sat Night:
$EL_Sat.JPG

Mon Morning:
$EL_Mon.JPG

Top Bottom