What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Add a Schick G 1 to the list of "out for delivery." No one bid other than me and no one marked it as watching. Hmmm - maybe I'll find out why it was such a bargain when I get it! But the pictures and the seller's communication make me optimistic that I got lucky with this $7.99 - including shipping - purchase. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Some of Dr Jon soaps from Raz Wars. Order placed on the 2nd and still no delivery, took 3 emails and 2 weeks for them to respond and do something about it. To put it mildly; less than impressive customer service. They are allegedly on their way now, but at this stage I'll believe it when I see it. :/

I went a little sample crazy last night, got about 7 samples of Stirling soaps, plus a tub of stirling bay rum soap. Also got samples of all the captains choice aftershaves. That's what happened after about 5 double IPA's. Haha hopefully I can do the September restraint like I planned

Some of Dr Jon soaps from Raz Wars. Order placed on the 2nd and still no delivery, took 3 emails and 2 weeks for them to respond and do something about it. To put it mildly; less than impressive customer service. They are allegedly on their way now, but at this stage I'll believe it when I see it. :/

So I got the order today, the wrong order. Had to send them another email. You'd think that after letting a customer wait for over 3 weeks for an order and ignoring emails you'd double check so that you get the order right.

I ordered a 100-sleeve of AstraSP last Saturday night ... Amazon tells me it is due for delivery on Sunday. Sunday?!?!?

I ordered a 100-sleeve of AstraSP last Saturday night ... Amazon tells me it is due for delivery on Sunday. Sunday?!?!?

I've often had Sunday deliveries with Amazon, they used ontrac to deliver. I also have a 100 pack of astras on the way and a whipped dog 24mm synthetic. :thumbup:

Well, my Astras came in today ... I guess it was the other package (a replacement cellphone battery) that will arrive on Sunday.
I've been out of Astras for about a year, so it will be great having these in the den again.

But I was more excited to get a car-dock for my cellphone, which was also in the same package ... now, when I use my phone for GPS, I don't have to stash it in my shirt pocket to listen to the directions and then hold it in my hand when I want to see the map. I just hope that mounting it on the dashboard is legal in my state.

Mitchell's Wool Fat soap in ceramic bowl.
Proraso Skyptic Gel.
Claus Porto Musgo Real Classic Glycerine Lime Oil Soap
Shavex Alum Block

Top Bottom