What's new

Silver State Shavers

It was proposed that there should be a club for each state, Arizona has their own club, now its time for all Nevadans to gather round the keyboard and show each other some fellowship.

$Flag.gif

We live in a state that has a varied topography, from dust dry desert to snow capped mountains. We have miners, dealers and hookers.

$246-hoover-dam-bypass-4270.jpg

Neither half of the state looks the same as the other and no two faces are the same.....but we are Nevada! Battle Born! So lets hear it, fellow Silver State Shavers (SSS), where are the best places to pick up a user grade Flair Tip? Where can I find some Clubman? Is it possible to get a decent shave in this dry heat? From Winnemucca to Laughlin, show some pride and show your gear.

$Reno_Reno%20Arch.jpg
$vegas2.jpg

It was proposed that there should be a club for each state, Arizona has their own club, now its time for all Nevadans to gather round the keyboard and show each other some fellowship.

View attachment 592892

We live in a state that has a varied topography, from dust dry desert to snow capped mountains. We have miners, dealers and hookers.

View attachment 592893

Neither half of the state looks the same as the other and no two faces are the same.....but we are Nevada! Battle Born! So lets hear it, fellow Silver State Shavers (SSS), where are the best places to pick up a user grade Flair Tip? Where can I find some Clubman? Is it possible to get a decent shave in this dry heat? From Winnemucca to Laughlin, show some pride and show your gear.

View attachment 592894
View attachment 592895

Traitor LOL, just kidding Steven :lol:

Welcome to the C & B NEVADA

Very cool heysi

And u could do a Multi state if there's not enough members. There's Arizona Utah California Nevada all together.

Good luck and you might want to post it in the general forum as well.

I'm in to. Henderson over here!! Awesome post. But to be honest I've looked every where in Henderson and Vegas but cannot find local shave shops. And I don't mean the art of shaving stores on the strip

I recently found Clubman at my local cvs....eastside.

EDIT- Williams is available at Winco. $1.04!!!

Last edited:
I was actually looking at this as well. But when I saw their prices I backed up a bit. I said I'll just give myself a shave at home.

Yeah, Its more of a special treat kind of thing rather than an every day type of experience. Maybe I can drop a hint to the wife for Christmas and fathers day.

Nope. Up on Sunrise Mountain. Best view of the valley. Unobstructed from my patio to Blue Diamond, Railroad Pass or Mount Charleston. Plus I get a free Thunderbirds show right over my house every few weeks.

Ahh ok. We live like all the way acrosseach other. But still cool to have a fellow wet shaver in the community from Vegas. I think your the second person now that I know. LOL I'm always hoping a soap maker originates in Vegas and I really like it. Just go to his/her shop and buy the product without shipping charges. one day.

No I've been looking into that. Actually was looking at some places a few days ago and that was mentioned. It's on charleston blvd correct?

No I've been looking into that. Actually was looking at some places a few days ago and that was mentioned. It's on charleston blvd correct?

Yep. Looks to be near Jones. Their website is kinda weak. I'm gonna try to get over there later this week.

Found Gem stainless steel SE blades at my local Walgreens. They also had Clubman!!

Looks like stuff is starting to trickle back into town for us Las Vegans.

Did you get to check out the sharp shop? Yea the walmart near me on sunset and marks has van der Hagen soaps.

Top Bottom