What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

strop

Now half as wise
big fan of firehouse, however I found it just a bit too tacky. also, there is a distinct lack of scent. I added one drop of bergamot and now it smells wonderful AND is a bit more pliant.

How did you add the scent? Did you melt the wax so it would mix in, or just add it daily as you work and soften it before applying?

Lockharts Brown, with a G2bG ultra cover. Really liking the Lockharts, much easier to apply that FH, and seem to hold just as well, still with the heat and humidity need a cover, but the winter it will be perfect

strop

Now half as wise
Man's Face Stuff. Fortunately, it hasn't been hot enough, yet, to put any of mine to the test!

Lockharts Brown with G2bG on the tips.

overall impression with 3-days with the Bayolea. Although appears hard in the tin, its consistency is somewhere between proraso and dubs cream. Does stay somewhat soft in the stache and would be hard pressed to wear alone, and for me required a cover. It does retains its fragrance throughout the day. Nice wax, but for the amount in the tin a bit pricey. if you are a Pen's Bayolea fan however, you do need to get this. May be perfect for the winter. Goes on with a creamy color, but quickly becomes transparent

proxy.php

Top Bottom