What's new

Jealous wife!?

Yes, she's jealous of the way I caress my brushes. She says I don't show her that much love[emoji6]

My ex thought that my shaving (45 years ago, with a Fatboy, brush, and Floris soap) was one of the great masculine mysteries of life. Like my self-winding watch.

Mine mostly makes fun of me. But I eventually managed to convert her. She got sick of paying so much for cartridges. Her shaving technique is absurd.

Last edited:
Yes! So much so that since I rediscovered traditional shaving methods, she thought I had another woman on the side :laugh: Thankfully she's wrong, I just enjoy the morning ritual now I don't get slashed and hacked by a cartridge across my entire face.

I wish SWMBO shared my enthusiasm, I can't even get her to try using a brushless cream on her legs, she's insistent that her Venus razor with 'soap' built in is the best. :001_rolle[/QUOTE]
^^^^ This

She doesn't like the me time I give to the hobby, so she stands there and watches me and tries to interfere with my other love (her competition) it irritates me but what ever!

Mine mostly makes fun of me. But I eventually managed to convert her. She got sick of paying so much for cartridges. Her shaving technique is absurd.

SWMBO has stuck with cartridges, but appropriated Sterling Tuscany and Seifenglatt cranberry (a bit girly for me anyway) along with my first synthetic brush, they now resides in the shower.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
SWMBO never has been jealous--more like fascinated. When I presented her with a pink Lady Gillette starburst and then got her a couple of brushes, you would've thought I got her another diamond ring. She's loving it.

My SWMBO isn't jealous primarily because she has her own DE hardware and software. I have enough stuff to last me decades so she freely borrows (takes) from me.

Her current desert island setup is the RazoRock Stealth Slant (yes...she has her own), Astra SP blade, C.O. Bigelow cream, RazoRock Amici brush, and RazoRock Son of Zeus aftershave splash.

My wife reckons I spend more time in the bathroom than her and that it's weird I'm apart of shaving forums. Lol she just doesn't understand.

Women are narsasistic enough to think everything we do should revolve around them or at least controlled by them!
Thats my opinion and I sticking to it, til death.

Nope! My secret is that I ASK her opinion about scents, etc. if she does not like something, then it goes! :001_cool::001_cool::001_cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom