What's new

Mühle 23mm silvertip is on its way!

Just placed an order at Mühle for the 93 K 257 silvertip brush (23mm) :w00t:. Since I started my wet shaving journey in february, I have almost exclusively used a Mühle pure badger brush. Upgrading with another Mühle was a natural choice for me since their brushes have proved to be of excellent quality.

Can't wait for it to arrive ! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I would like to hear your experiences with it.
I'm also thinking about one. I have the small badger brush of 15 euro and it's really a nice brush although it's not hand made.

Hm, I have been eyeballing htis one forthe last week. Anyone know if its the same as this? Does anyone ahve expirience with this brush for face lathering and/or soaps?

Hm, I have been eyeballing htis one forthe last week. Anyone know if its the same as this? Does anyone ahve expirience with this brush for face lathering and/or soaps?
I don't want to sound like I work for the company or anything but it's been my experience that Mühle brushes respond well to pretty much anything they are used with. They're really fantastic for soaps and creams, bowl lathering and face lathering.

Winner brush! It is going to have some backbone to it and going to be looking good while doing it.

Take Care,
Richard

I have one just like yours and I use it during holidays and weekends when I have more time to pamper my self. Muhle brushes are great!

I have one just like yours and I use it during holidays and weekends when I have more time to pamper my self. Muhle brushes are great!

Y'aint seen nothing yet until you've used a two banded Simpson super....:wink: (different price tag though...)

I have that brush. Very luxurious. Halfway between a Rooney and a Kent. Not as dense as a Rooney. Not as floppy as a Kent. I really like mine. Hope you enjoy yours once you receive it.

I have the 19 mm version of it, and I have to say it is fantastic. Not only it lathers great (I've only tried creams), but is also extremely smooth on the face. Also the size is perfect for face lathering. Enjoy your brush!

Top Bottom