What's new

life's better

to walk is what i always do..
but i prefer not to lokk back to someone who's no longer walking with me..

everything you need is already in your life..

merely waiting..

yeah..anything unrecognized remains uncelebrated to you..
right again..

what in the... 5 new threads, all like this. If youre gonna spam you may as well pretend to talk about shaving (or about customer service problems at restraunts)

It looks like you haven't spent alot of time on this forum yet. It's more like 'you need every shaving related product to be in your life... and they're all there for sale on the internet... merely waiting' :biggrin:

Somebody help me riddle this. (I'm not being a wiseass here either; I just don't get it.) Spam is basically mass junk email is it not? And a spam bot is a program that seeks out the addresses to mail the junk to correct? For this yahoo to post his jibberish here, a physical person had to create an account, type words in the message box and press submit right? Can a computer program (spam-bot) accomplish all that devoid of a human? And if so how would it know to come to B&B?

So it's a Sunday morning, and I'm curious :lol:. Thanks.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Somebody help me riddle this. (I'm not being a wiseass here either; I just don't get it.) Spam is basically mass junk email is it not? And a spam bot is a program that seeks out the addresses to mail the junk to correct? For this yahoo to post his jibberish here, a physical person had to create an account, type words in the message box and press submit right? Can a computer program (spam-bot) accomplish all that devoid of a human? And if so how would it know to come to B&B?

So it's a Sunday morning, and I'm curious :lol:. Thanks.

Certain things don't require a lot of pondering. Does it really matter what this guy's problem was? The important thing is that it was removed before he had a chance to plug whatever the hell it was that he's peddling.

Certain things don't require a lot of pondering. Does it really matter what this guy's problem was? The important thing is that it was removed before he had a chance to plug whatever the hell it was that he's peddling.

Well sir. As it happens I'm a ponder'er. In fact were I hispanic, and female, I'd be a Ponderosa. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Now that tickles me.

Actually the gist of my question is: was it a real person or a computer program that initiated this. You have indicated it was some knucklehead plying his ways. Good 'nuff.

Top Bottom