What's new

show us your Lighters

Most of us have Lighters someplace. Here you can show us your lighter.
$DSCN2323.jpg

$DSCN2324.jpg

A Brass no 5 lighter, no date and no Manufacturer. This design was around for a long time and made by different company's.
I have seen some made by smoke stone in japan.
I have read that the Orlik company was the first to make this lighter in the 1930s in Austria.

Last edited:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
This isn't all of my lighters. I've got a dollar store Zippo knock-off that I haven't used in years, and a Bowers lighter that is currently in a display case at my nephew's school.

Top left: Dunhill Service. I had one a year or two ago that worked great, and lost it. So I bought a new one, and it doesn't work very well at all.

Top right: Clipper. This is one of my every day lighters. All the conveniance of a BIC, but refillable.

Bottom left: Thoro-Lite. My first pipe lighter. I don't use it much, though. It doesn't hold much fuel, and it holds the flame high enough above the bowl that you have to draw really hard to light it.

Bottom right: IMCO Triplex Junior. Probably my favorite lighter. It looks cool, lights every time, and you can pull the fuel chamber out and use it as a pipe lighter.

$IMAG2298.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I also have a cheap torch lighter that I got as a freebie from a cigarette company, but I didn't get a picture of that one.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Thanks, Nortac. That's probably less than half of the Zippos, I think it stands at around 130

Here's my today lighter. I have 2 more in red and black. About the size of a pack of,cigs, triple flame jet. It doubles as a garage door opener, if your garage door won't open, you just set it on fire
$1432654587035913693464.jpg

Last edited:

captp

Good eye, One Cut (except they're on the left). That's about 10 of the nicer shape razors I've got, don't use them, they just sit there looking pretty

captp

No Bravo Sierra, AA, just want to see all those Zippos in one pic:lol:, cause that's a bunch of Zippos

Ad Astra

The Instigator
No Bravo Sierra, AA, just want to see all those Zippos in one pic:lol:, cause that's a bunch of Zippos

I also post at ZEN (Zippo Enthusiast Network.

Let's see if this works. It's of a pegboard rack I made. Holds 14 full-size across, and there are 15 rows, so ... holds 210.

This is an older photo, so less. However one row is Slims, so more. It's full up pretty much now.

proxy.php

AA

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Here are my lighters! ​
proxy.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
My 'faux' Zippo lighter.
attachment.php
attachment.php
My 'faux' Zippo lighter.
attachment.php
attachment.php
My1996 Barrett-Smythe (pewter Cigar Store Indian), Zippo Lighter.

attachment.php
My 1998 Barrett-Smythe (pewter Cigar Store Indian), Zippo Lighter.

View More: http://www.badgerandblade.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&catid=member&imageuser=31722

proxy.php
"The most tangible of all visible mysteries [is a Zippo]". Leigh Hunt

PS All of the above lighters will fit a KGM Vector Butane Lighter Insert.

Last edited:
Top Bottom