What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Prince Albert in my unnamed Denmark. Wife got me the pipe for Christmas twenty odd years ago. Not my best smoker but my favorite pipe by far.

Dunhill Flake in a Dr. Grabow Starfire zulu. Fold & stuff method this time. This tobacco burns nicely when its allowed to dry out in the tin.

proxy.php

House hunting sucks. I was going to see a house that just went on the market this past Friday... only for them to call my real estate agent and tell her that they sold it already. :cursing:

Smoking away my annoyances with Reiner Long Golden Flake in my Anan Pilai RC Poker.

My first fleabay pipe! It's a G. Vecchio Santamauro. Very happy with the look, and feel of this pipe. First smoke is my last Peterson's Irish Flake.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430264044.958040.jpg

Tonight's Smoke: Mac Baren Navy Flake. The maiden smoke for my first "serious" self-made pipe, a claro walnut Rhodesian. Good thing I've got more of the stock this came from, because this is one sweet-smoking little pipe.
$zoo 047.jpg

House hunting sucks. I was going to see a house that just went on the market this past Friday... only for them to call my real estate agent and tell her that they sold it already. :cursing:

Amen! I've recently been relocated for work, and finally managed to sell my home a few weeks back. I've seen probably 15-20 homes in the last two weeks, and there were three worth offering on, that all sold before I was able to. Luckily, one listed Saturday evening, I viewed it Sunday morning, "facetimed" my wife through it Sunday afternoon (she's still 5,000km away at the moment), and offered on it Sunday evening. Deal closes May 31st.

Looking forward to a bowl of Sutliff Charlemagne in my Savinelli 310 on the way home from the office this evening...

Amen! I've recently been relocated for work, and finally managed to sell my home a few weeks back. I've seen probably 15-20 homes in the last two weeks, and there were three worth offering on, that all sold before I was able to. Luckily, one listed Saturday evening, I viewed it Sunday morning, "facetimed" my wife through it Sunday afternoon (she's still 5,000km away at the moment), and offered on it Sunday evening. Deal closes May 31st.

Looking forward to a bowl of Sutliff Charlemagne in my Savinelli 310 on the way home from the office this evening...

Congrats!

It seems like the only houses around here that last more than a week are the ones that have at least one major issue. I've walked into some places and literally broke down into laughter over how awful they were.

Top Bottom