What's new

WTB: A Gillette Deluxe Needed. Badly

I am on a look out for a full sized DeLuxe. "Chromium plated" so I have heard but I gather they came in good ol´ nickel. Anyway- I have for years really craved for to try one. Good condition, a case would be nice but is no big issue.

Just saying- if you prefer a swop instead of cash I am willing to trade a no issue Gilliette #77 with a lovely bakelite case. Made in England (of course). The 77 is in my humble opinion the best looking OC razor Gillette ever came to manufacture. Lovely craftsmanship and a TERRIFIC shaver.

Please respond.:001_rolle

The NEW Deluxe Belmont really is chromium plated. I'm afraid I don't have any extras at the moment. Good luck with the hunt!

The NEW Deluxe Belmont really is chromium plated. I'm afraid I don't have any extras at the moment. Good luck with the hunt!

Chrome and also gold, Doc.

@OP:

I'm not aware of any nickel plated Criterion/Belmont, but there's silver versions made in England.

Good luck!

I regretted selling my #77 the moment it left.

I wish I had what you're looking for to trade. By the way, I still have the cardboard shipper for the one I sold. I forgot I had it and stumbled across it while going through some stuff I no longer use to put up for sale.

Mike

I regretted selling my #77 the moment it left. Mike

Well Mike- if you ever stumble upon a De Luxe I am all in for a trade. I happen to have two grand sets so I gladly letting one go. I prefer a trade- or of a straight buy- at the moment I hesitate to sell my #77.

Top Bottom