What's new

Bootlegger's Sampler PIF---*Winner*

I'd love a go at this. I want to love bay rum but I've only tried VIBR and got a little tingle so I PIF'd that to a local guy. I'm definitely in! Thanks for the PIF!

THANK YOU thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...
August West for the brilliant and useful PIF and opportunity to inspire both outreach and support to newbies and PIFing itself!
and everyone else for inspiring and helping me as much as anyone!

And, fyi, check out this cost-effective and educational little PIF... http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/439973-2015-DE-Shaving-Start-Up-KISS-PIF-for-newbies

You are welcome.

Thanks for making B&B such a great place.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Congratulations BarbaGnosa! I hope you like the Bootlegger's Collection. And much thanks to August West for sponsoring this PIF, and being a great Steward for the Aftershaves Forum.

Congratulations BarbaGnosa! I hope you like the Bootlegger's Collection. And much thanks to August West for sponsoring this PIF, and being a great Steward for the Aftershaves Forum.

And let us not forget that Rob started it all by sending me those generous samples in the first place.

Hat tip to you.

Top Bottom