What's new

The Knights of Speick!

Ok, since I don't see one here. And while it might be kinda cheesy, I can't think of a better name. Although maybe part of being a KoS, is coming up with a better name. :w00t:

Speick (pronounced shh-pike) is one of the best aftershaves on planet earth. And it's related products will make you irresistible to members of the opposite sex (or the same sex, who am I to judge?). And I'd like to nominate that our day of the week be Tuesday....as in "Speicktacular Tuesday".

So...you gonna be knighted?

I automatically refuse all knighthoods, but yes on the Speick. A very pleasant shave: Speick bath soap in the shower, Speick shaving cream, Speick aftershave splash. I love the aroma, and the cream gives excellent lather.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I'm in! Speick is the bomb! So how does the knighting work - a tap on each shoulder with a Speick shave stick (or product of choice)? Perhaps Ritters von Speick might lend the club name a more Teutonic flair.

I like Speick as well. but well forgo Knighthood at this time.

$IMG_3046.jpg$IMG_3085.jpg

I'm in! Speick is the bomb! So how does the knighting work - a tap on each shoulder with a Speick shave stick (or product of choice)? Perhaps Ritters von Speick might lend the club name a more Teutonic flair.

I think we'll just allow self knighting, however you wish. I simply prefer a splash on the face.

I did a google of Ritters von Speick and it asked "did you mean Knights of Bacon?" Ha. But yeah, it gives a more German air to it. I just wanted something that rhymed, and the only German word I can think that rhymes with "speick", is probably not a good choice, especially for a Germanic product.

I had a full Speick regimen today. Shower with the soap. It's scent seems more subtle to me, but nice enough to keep. Then shave with the stick. It was my first time both with a shave stick, and with a new Gillette SS razor I just received. I had an easy enough time with face lathering, but I felt the lather dried out a bit quick for my liking. But it was surprisingly slick and 2-passes was all I needed with no nicks. The alum block's feedback was good. Maybe it was the razor as well, but very nice.

Finished of course with a Speick splash. It's seriously the only splash that doesn't make my face feel overly tight and dry. I'm going to have to find someone visiting Germany to bring me box.

tankerjohn

LOL! Its been a while since high school German. Bacon is indeed speck. I can see how that would cause some confusion. Although, I wouldn't mind being a Knight of the Bacon. :a23: Bacon is good stuff. Kind of goes with Brotherhood of the Boar too. Anyway, I am proudly a Knight of Speick, ready to go forth and slayeth Ye Long Whiskers when ere they should groweth.:a24:

It's Speicktacular Tuesday!

I'll start off with some Speick soap, and then, even tho I don't shave in the morning, I'll give a splash of Speick AS....just because it's awesome.

I'll shave tonight with some Speick shave soap, just to round it out.

And just to cover things, I'm having some bacon for breakfast! :a23:

Okay, when was the last time any of us did a full Speick morning: shower gel or bath bar, shave cream or stick, after shave splash (maybe the deodorant)? I'm back to work on Monday after a long holiday break, and the masculine herbal Speick effect always makes me feel more professional. I think Monday will be my next full-Speick morning.

Okay, when was the last time any of us did a full Speick morning: shower gel or bath bar, shave cream or stick, after shave splash (maybe the deodorant)? I'm back to work on Monday after a long holiday break, and the masculine herbal Speick effect always makes me feel more professional. I think Monday will be my next full-Speick morning.

It's called tuesday. :) Welcome aboard.

tankerjohn

Speicktacular shave this morning! No, really, it was truly exceptional. Best of 2015 so far. Three passes with the 39C Facepanzer and BBS with one little touchup. Thank you Speick! A splash of Clubman and I'm rolling dapper today. (yeah, yeah, I know I need to get some Speick AS - its in the cart for SWMBO's next Amazon Prime order)

Have a great Speick Tuesday gentlemen!

I also had a very good overall shave this morning, despite a few weepers which are fully this newbie's fault (still get too aggressive on certain strokes). Speick body wash, the Speick shave cream lathered up with my new Shavemac silvertip; shaved with a Gillette NEW SC loaded with a Personna blue, then Speick AS splashed on.

Speick!

This morning was the first time I noticed a deep, sort of leather note in the cream. I liked it. But I really need to try the soap stick at some point here.

A Speick-tacular Tuesday had as well. Some body soap in the shower (although that's becoming a normal, the soap is nice and doesn't dry my skin). A great shave with the soap (stick grated into a bowl). My shaves have gotten really good recently, especially since I've learned my neck. The alum block confirmed this, no sting at all anywhere, which has yet to happen.

Finished with some Speick AS of course. I don't think you can have a truly Speick shave w/o the splash.

Top Bottom