What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

I'll have to place another vote for RR XX (has it been discontinued, by the way?)

While there are several scents I enjoy (TOBS Jermyn St., Proraso Red, DR Harris Arlington), nothing can take me back to the sunny summer afternoons of my youth like RR XX can.

HTGAM Synergy Soap Maggard Razor's Cherry Sandalwood Vanilla. $How-to-Grow-a-Moustache-Synergy-Shave-Soap-Maggard-Razors-Cherry-Sandalwood-Vanilla-8oz-Tin-2-35.jp

Call me fickle, but since I last posted in this thread my favorite has changed.

Barrister and Mann Lavanille is my #1.

L'Occitane Cade
Pre de Provence
La Toja
DR Harris Arlington

Honorable mention to AOS Lavender (tallow) - the tallow/clay note smells like great performance

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
At the moment I should flip a coin and decide between RazoRock XXX and Catie's Bubbles LPV. I really love the sublime scent (and performance) on both.

1- Creed Vetiver Original
2- Tabac
3- Santa Maria Novella (old school)

Creed VO smells exactly like the Guerlain Vetiver ***/EdT.
Tabac..., well, is Tabac...
SMN old school makes me think of their wonderful "Pot-Pourri" cologne.

I read somewhere that the SMN new school soap smells like their "Tabacco Toscano" cologne, which I don't have tried yet (the soap, not the cologne). IMO the Pot-Pourri is more original, but you may think otherwise...

Enjoy your shave.

Really tough to select one, but I'll go with MB Diogenes Club. Unfortunately it's no longer in production.
Another fan of Mama Bear's Diogenes Club here. A timeless classic with a manly scent. Unfortunately I am down to my last tub so I save it for special occasions now.

My second favorite is Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood.

Top Bottom