What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

That is an attractive knife, it look great!

How long are the blade and handle?

I quick Google shows most of them have blades under 3 inches (2.3 inches or a tad under 6 cm).

Cheers,

Tim

This arrived today, I picked up a higonokami pocket knife, just to check one out. What the handle lacks in ergonomics and refinement the blade makes up for. It is very cool looking laminated steel, and came extremely sharp out of the box. A lot sharper than the factory Opinel edge. I like it.

This arrived today, I picked up a higonokami pocket knife, just to check one out. What the handle lacks in ergonomics and refinement the blade makes up for. It is very cool looking laminated steel, and came extremely sharp out of the box. A lot sharper than the factory Opinel edge. I like it.

proxy.php

They are great blades. Mine holds an extremely shape edge.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.

proxy.php

Looks like a Japanese version of Mercator K55K

Either a Trevor Ablett or a Benchmade 940 while off duty. While on patrol I carry a Benchmade 915 Triage. The 915 is a really awesome knife.

Tomorrow will be a new one - an awesome Case Mako lockback, that my lovely wife bought me as a present! I've been a very good boy.

Got mine from the fellow that was issued it in 1984, I think it was/might have been the one he used for inspections as it looks new. I love this little knife.

Legion

Staff member
It's worth carrying for the name "Huckleberry Boys Knife" alone.

Could you post a shot of that knife next to a ruler? GEC have a nice looking website, but dont seem to post the dimensions of the knife. I like the look of that one, but have to be careful not to buy anything too big. I technically can't carry any knife here, but I try to not push my luck and carry very small, traditional, non locking folders.

Last edited:
Not really a knife but the Gerber Artifact is always with me. Uses an Exacto Knife blade.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 250
Top Bottom