What's new

Shave related tattoos

I do not have any tattoos but a barber where I get a hair cut has one similar to this

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410729897.733809.jpg

With the blood on the blade like that, is that a nod to Sweeney Todd?

I don't know. Do you see the notches in that blade? That thing looks like it'll carve chunks out of your face before doing any damage to the hairs.

The only one I have. It's a 9/11 tribute to my fallen brothers. Bad angle, but you get the gist.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 247
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 247
I do not have any tattoos but a barber where I get a hair cut has one similar to this

View attachment 495844

Not to be a hater but this tattoo is awful. I mean, I like the concept, it's pretty cool but whoever did the work just didn't do a very good job. The line work is very bad, the top of the barber pole isn't round and the rings below it look like a kid drew them. The pole itself is crooked and the stripes aren't symmetrical. The bottom of the pole is crooked. The "straight" looks serrated especially near the leaves and the color on the blade is spotty and inconsistent. I hate to rip on it but I hate even more to see a poorly done tattoo. I know it doesn't belong to anyone on here, but please people, it pays to invest in a good artist. Remember, they're permanently modifying your skin. I got a cheap, poorly done tattoo once and had it covered up. Since then I get all my work done by reputable artists with extensive portfolios. Cost should never be a factor and should only affect the size of the tattoo. End rant.

Not to be a hater but this tattoo is awful. I mean, I like the concept, it's pretty cool but whoever did the work just didn't do a very good job. The line work is very bad, the top of the barber pole isn't round and the rings below it look like a kid drew them. The pole itself is crooked and the stripes aren't symmetrical. The bottom of the pole is crooked. The "straight" looks serrated especially near the leaves and the color on the blade is spotty and inconsistent. I hate to rip on it but I hate even more to see a poorly done tattoo. I know it doesn't belong to anyone on here, but please people, it pays to invest in a good artist. Remember, they're permanently modifying your skin. I got a cheap, poorly done tattoo once and had it covered up. Since then I get all my work done by reputable artists with extensive portfolios. Cost should never be a factor and should only affect the size of the tattoo. End rant.

+1 I agree, looks like a did it!:lol:

My backpiece done in 1998. Took First Place at a big Swedish Tattoo Convent in Best Japanese Male-category. Now I have full sleeves and...well, more to come! Nothing shvarelated, though! Picture taken with a mobile on a wallmounted photo so details in color and everything dont show.
$269625_2143796108432_5232559_n.jpg

:thumbup:

I have an intricate compass rose on my right outside calf.

On my left wrist I have a "broken" Native American bear symbol as a tribute to my late fiancee.

I applaud your effort. I have almost two complete sleeves and walk around smooth shaven. Although I cover my tattoos when I am in uniform.
It's been many years since I've had any work done as life and finances have changed. As well I moved out of state and my artist is having some really serious health issues right now. I still really want to get my other sleeve done and the rest of my back and chest.

There used to be a lot more bright yellows in there but I ended up in the sun too much and the yellows faded. Maybe if I get back out to Colorado I can get him some work redoing the yellow now that I don't spend much time in the sun anymore. Provided he's up for it I know he needs the money.

Top Bottom