What's new

Gone for a while

I have temporarily stepped down as moderator due to an upcoming back surgery. I also have to give up the tobacco for the time being, so I will be scarce for the next few weeks or so. I'm just letting you guys knows so to avoid any concerns. You guys are in good hands with 73Mountaineer and Kentos, so if there are any issues let one of them know. I'll still be checking in to see what's going on so no talking crap behind my back!:laugh:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Best of luck and a speedy recovery. I too suffer chronic back issues, but no surgery as of yet. Enjoy the drugs! (JK)!

I have temporarily stepped down as moderator due to an upcoming back surgery. I also have to give up the tobacco for the time being, so I will be scarce for the next few weeks or so. I'm just letting you guys knows so to avoid any concerns. You guys are in good hands with 73Mountaineer and Kentos, so if there are any issues let one of them know. I'll still be checking in to see what's going on so no talking crap behind my back!:laugh:

Take care of yourself!!!!!

Keep us informed when you get back on your feet.

Your friends are thinking about you

Here's to a speedy recovery for you, Jason!

Rest assured we got plenty of crap talk for Till, so no problem on that front.

Best of luck with the surgery. I hope all goes perfectly well and you're back here enjoying the Brown Leaf with us as soon as you can.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Best wishes Jason. We'll keep an eye on the 2014 LE pipe for you. ;-)

Top Bottom