What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

Very fresh here on B&B but the 10 year ( yearly ) background check done by my employer can vouch for me... Either way looks like fun.

I reckon now is as good a time as any! Here is the list in order. IF you want to change your position, PM me. We have room for half a dozen more, methinks. They will be tacked on at the beginning. Once this gets going, I'd rather not ad anybody to it. There certainly has been plenty of warning. I'm hopeful there will be a 4th and 5th etc round.

bbarton713
Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
riFph
twitch182
DanInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
CloseEnough
SyntheticEvil13
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
hotreds

LMK if I've missed anybody! This will be shipped out Monday to Bob if that's ok. Anything else, just say here or via PM. ENJOY!

Anybody with "Corsair" in their name wouldn't be missed by me.(Although it's a great plane to me!) PM me your info, please!

I reckon now is as good a time as any! Here is the list in order. IF you want to change your position, PM me. We have room for half a dozen more, methinks. They will be tacked on at the beginning. Once this gets going, I'd rather not ad anybody to it. There certainly has been plenty of warning. I'm hopeful there will be a 4th and 5th etc round.

bbarton713
Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
riFph
twitch182
DanInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
CloseEnough
SyntheticEvil13
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
hotreds

LMK if I've missed anybody! This will be shipped out Monday to Bob if that's ok. Anything else, just say here or via PM. ENJOY!

Sounds good! I just had the box last week so I'll know what was just added. :)

Far and away my favorite warbird for reasons too numerous to mention here. I've never managed to get any time in one (yet!), but my T-6 instructor hours should stand me in good stead when the opportunity finally arises. Hopefully. :)

Standby for the incoming PM...

update:

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds

Last edited:
Far and away my favorite warbird for reasons too numerous to mention here. I've never managed to get any time in one (yet!), but my T-6 instructor hours should stand me in good stead when the opportunity finally arises. Hopefully. :)

Standby for the incoming PM...

Awesome! I thought your nickname referred to a car! T-6 is a great, roomy plane with a wonderful growling sound!

Thanks for letting me join guys. I'm glad that I'm down on the list. I have a box right now and I've done two others in the past two weeks. I gotta stock up some more for THIS box.

update:

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds

Very nice Im # 8 thanks hotreds for doing this.............

Beerman
Plan80
Hinano_Paul
twitch182
DonInKansas
euphoric85
PGHChris
Bushhippi
mikegray
Austinantihipster
JayEddie
Corsair66
CloseEnough
Jadehawk
SyntheticEvil13
riFph
mrlandpirate
archimedes5044
SielntTuba
bbarton713
Jzuzphreek
HeadRigger
AndroiDad75
BubblesTGB
hotreds

One of the items I took out of the box was some vintage Old Spice shaving soap. It seems to be unusable- and I was going to toss it. But- if somebody wants me to keep it in- maybe you want to use it for a display- lmk and I'll return it to the box, which should be shipped out to Beerman on Monday.

$IMG_0254.jpg$IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom