What's new

Hump day Herf day 02/05/14

Ahhh the sweet smell of the Gregorian calendar written correctly :)

Smells like Dunhill Nightcap. Which is what I just cracked open for the first time after cracking open some brew dogs.

So what will you be smoking today? What herb (silent H of course) will be in your bowl today? So many flavors( no u) and so many colors( again no u) of brown leaf to choose from.

Cheers ;)

Well, it's still Tuesday here, so I will probably wait until tomorrow. :p

On the plus side, you did beat Till to the punch LOL.

Having said that, It's snowing here right now and I will be using the snow blower in a matter of hours, so I might smoke a bowl today as well :thumbup:

Better a Time warp than a Till warp. It's 1AM here but The professor is probably sleeping now.

So Till is also Chuck Norris?

Andrew, what do you think of Nightcap? It's one of my favorites.

I really liked it. I thought it would be so much stronger though. I must be building up a tolerance to Vitamin N. Because it didn't make me feel like so many others have experienced. I was a little drunk last night so I'll try it tonight and give it my sober assessment.

A nice bowl of EMP on the drive in to work. I think it might be a GLP Gaslight night tonight. Foggy and drizzling outside. Perfect weather for the Old London series from Greg!

A nice bowl of EMP on the drive in to work. I think it might be a GLP Gaslight night tonight. Foggy and drizzling outside. Perfect weather for the Old London series from Greg!

They really appropriately named that baccy (EMP). It's one of my favorite bowls to start the day too!

I really liked it. I thought it would be so much stronger though. I must be building up a tolerance to Vitamin N. Because it didn't make me feel like so many others have experienced. I was a little drunk last night so I'll try it tonight and give it my sober assessment.

It's strong but not overly so. It's usually peoples first experience with a higher nicotine level since it is readily available and oft recommended to beginners, hence the reputation. There are tons of nicotine bombs above this if you wish to venture there.

It's strong but not overly so. It's usually peoples first experience with a higher nicotine level since it is readily available and oft recommended to beginners, hence the reputation. There are tons of nicotine bombs above this if you wish to venture there.

The GQ BurPer cake humbled me back into my arm chair. Had to put the pipe down and drink a couple glasses of water.

Smoking my another bowl if nightcap now. Reminds me a lot if EMP guess that little but of Perique does make a difference though.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm smoking some PS Luxury Twist Flake and sipping on a big mug of bone broth after shoveling out from our snow and ice mixture last night, and packaging up 7.5 pints of Luxury Twist and Curly Cut.

Top Bottom