What's new

Proraso Lather Issues

I have the Proraso sensitive skin (white tub) and for some reason, I'm having lathering issues.

There is obviously a bit of lather, but I feel as if it is a very thin layer compared to YouTube videos and such.

Today, I even tried using a mug and didn't notice much of a difference (if any), normally I just load up in the white jar/tub.

Is there is something I'm doing wrong?

I have the Proraso sensitive skin (white tub) and for some reason, I'm having lathering issues.

There is obviously a bit of lather, but I feel as if it is a very thin layer compared to YouTube videos and such.

Today, I even tried using a mug and didn't notice much of a difference (if any), normally I just load up in the white jar/tub.

Is there is something I'm doing wrong?
Hi , sounds like maybe you are adding too much water , try adding only a small amount at a time, its easy to add too much with this soap and end up with a thin airy lather.
Also , maybe try loading your brush for longer

Hi , sounds like maybe you are adding too much water , try adding only a small amount at a time, its easy to add too much with this soap and end up with a thin airy lather.
Also , maybe try loading your brush for longer

+1. You can never go wrong by adding more soap!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My hint is to use a LOT more soap and more water, too. In order to get a nice thick lather with creamy consistency swirl and swirl and swirl...

P.S. Please post some pics after your new attempts for a better evaluation.

Top Bottom