What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

I just had to try this stuff seeing it is so notorious. After digesting copious threads on "The Veg", I decided to heed the advice of 'liberal body application'. This goes on strong like all the other Pinaud products I have used but dries down quickly. To my nose, all Pinaud products share a 'powdery' note and this is no different. Frankly, I cannot put my finger on the top note and middle note but was able to dial in the base note which I happen to like very much. On my person it presents itself like the Adirondack forest floor, sprinkled with the lichen of mountainous rocks, kissed with the flower of the wild lilac bush. I can't say I am 'Chosen' as I am not floored by the top and middle notes but I think The Veg may allow me to be a Deacon in its' Church.

After the second use I think I have pinned down the top and middle notes. Vegetable composting in very early stages. I still like the dry down on my person.

Out of the bottle to me it smells like a mixture of Jay's Fluid and a urinal puck. Once I have it on and it's had a little time "to settle down", however, I find the smell quite pleasant, with none of the "uniqueness" of the initial smell. I also picked up a slight powdery smell after it has dried on my face.

Tony, and anyone else unsure about their chosen status, keep trying it here and there--once or twice a week-- and it will soon become clear.

Tony, and anyone else unsure about their chosen status, keep trying it here and there--once or twice a week-- and it will soon become clear.

Seems to present itself well on me after a handful of tries. I think I will like this more as a summer body splash.

I predict once spring comes around, and the flowers and trees are blooming, you're going to love this stuff.

I have a feeling you are right. You would not believe what I was expecting to come out of that bottle after reading the reviews. :laugh:

Another fine product in the Pinaud line.

I have a feeling you are right. You would not believe what I was expecting to come out of that bottle after reading the reviews. :laugh:

Another fine product in the Pinaud line.

It's definitely a different AS. I think most people either succumb to the power of suggestion, or don't give it enough of a chance before quitting on it. I was lucky. I liked it from the start.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Is it presumptuous to request this as my custom title? Mods?

Yes.

... it IS presumptuous. :tongue_sm

I just had to try this stuff seeing it is so notorious. After digesting copious threads on "The Veg", I decided to heed the advice of 'liberal body application'. This goes on strong like all the other Pinaud products I have used but dries down quickly. To my nose, all Pinaud products share a 'powdery' note and this is no different. Frankly, I cannot put my finger on the top note and middle note but was able to dial in the base note which I happen to like very much. On my person it presents itself like the Adirondack forest floor, sprinkled with the lichen of mountainous rocks, kissed with the flower of the wild lilac bush. I can't say I am 'Chosen' as I am not floored by the top and middle notes but I think The Veg may allow me to be a Deacon in its' Church.

Tony, you gave yourself a "liberal body application" of the stuff and are soon after able to pen the following description:

it presents itself like the Adirondack forest floor, sprinkled with the lichen of mountainous rocks, kissed with the flower of the wild lilac bush

If that ain't "chosen by the Veg" I don't know what is.

Chosen! Cue the music!

My youngest boy has called The Veg "a paper jam in God's printer", but we Chosen know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom